WR board (2024 portal edition)

Advertisement
We sure he's gonna follow Fisch? 👀

tenor.gif

Advertisement
I read a couple of articles today about Arizona, especially Fifita-McMillan.

Those guys have been friends since they were little and the presence of each other was the main reason T-Mac stuck with UA and Fifita committed to play there. Even if they are mad at Fisch (allegedly) I think they will be together at another place or in Tucson. It is a package deal regardless.

Arizona has a chance to keep them and most of their team by hiring Brennan Carroll or Johnny Nansen who was the DC and is now LB coach for Sarkisian at Texas. Especially Nansen.

Last edited:

Those guys are friends since they were little and the presence of each other was the main reason T-Mac sticked with UA and Fifita committed to play there. Even if they are mad at Fisch (allegedly) I think they will be together at another place or in Tucson. A package deal regardless.

Arizona has a chance to keep them and the majority of their team by hiring Brennan Carroll or Johnny Nansen who was the DC and now il LB for Sarkisian at Texas.
Good points on Fifita and the possible replacement at Arizona.

Fisch made a good play that worked in their favor with McMillan, that recruiting class had 4 guys I think from Servite HS. Ultimately though I think McMillan can be swayed, it may take a huge offer but he's worth it. Fifita, if not some for injury luck may have been still sitting on the bench next year behind De Laura. Many people think that Mario would've held on to him if he stayed at Oregon too. The hiring of Nansen is definitely popular with the Samoan players on the team and there is some sentiment that the players would like to stay together and build off their ten wins, especially considering how many players they were expected to return. But all that can be compromised if those kids receive some intriguing offers. We already grabbed Ward, why not go all in and get a guaranteed 10 TDs from McMillan, make the kid an offer he cant refuse... plus west coast guys love living in South Florida.

Advertisement
Good points on Fifita and the possible replacement at Arizona.

Fisch made a good play that worked in their favor with McMillan, that recruiting class had 4 guys I think from Servite HS. Ultimately though I think McMillan can be swayed, it may take a huge offer but he's worth it. Fifita, if not some for injury luck may have been still sitting on the bench next year behind De Laura. Many people think that Mario would've held on to him if he stayed at Oregon too. The hiring of Nansen is definitely popular with the Samoan players on the team and there is some sentiment that the players would like to stay together and build off their ten wins, especially considering how many players they were expected to return. But all that can be compromised if those kids receive some intriguing offers. We already grabbed Ward, why not go all in and get a guaranteed 10 TDs from McMillan, make the kid an offer he cant refuse... plus west coast guys love living in South Florida.
Agree, Miami has to try to get T-Mac. He is the missing piece in the WR room.

Advertisement

Those guys have been friends since they were little and the presence of each other was the main reason T-Mac stuck with UA and Fifita committed to play there. Even if they are mad at Fisch (allegedly) I think they will be together at another place or in Tucson. It is a package deal regardless.

Arizona has a chance to keep them and most of their team by hiring Brennan Carroll or Johnny Nansen who was the DC and is now LB coach for Sarkisian at Texas. Especially Nansen.

If only we had a Polynesian staff member who could help with this recruitment

hmmm GIF

Carroll is reportedly on a plane to Seattle

Advertisement
Has josh kelly enrolled at texas tech yet ? Been watching alot of cam ward highlights and kelly is a baller man be nice if he flipped to us to play wit cam

Advertisement
Back