WR board (2024 portal edition)

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is the oddest comp I've seen. Care to elaborate how or why?
Brashard was criminally underused in his time hear for whatever reason. But he has the elite speed and quickness to take it the distance any play like Pacheco. Brashard is a hard runner and very flexible in where he can line up like Pacheco. Brashad also has a good vision and change of direction. The Pacheco everyone knows now is the Pacheco everyone expected when the Chiefs drafted him in the 7th round at pick 30. Lol.

Brashard was criminally underused in his time hear for whatever reason. But he has the elite speed and quickness to take it the distance any play like Pacheco. Brashard is a hard runner and very flexible in where he can line up like Pacheco. Brashad also has a good vision and change of direction. The Pacheco everyone knows now is the Pacheco everyone expected when the Chiefs drafted him in the 7th round at pick 30. Lol.
Might want to stick to whatever it is you do for a living

Yea, I"m going to strongly disagree. Pacheco has straight line speed but that is about the only similarity. Thanks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
No surprise. Mario has historically struggled to bring in elite WR from the portal.

(hoping this does the trick)

Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office

Got **** that’s cold lol

This is y I have a love hate relationship w/ the TP. These coaches act like they give af about these kids (& some sincerely do), but at the end of the day, the great majority of them r self serving & will do things in their best interest. Little keep their word & will move on expeditiously if a better opportunity presents itself; so why shouldn’t student-athletes or their parents who entrust their kids to these guys based upon their word not do the same?

My biggest gripe w/ the portal is the time frame, & being able to bounce all over the place non-stop during the season. Plus, many enter & never come out. It’s an absurd amount of players who get stuck in the portal to never be heard from again. Other than that, I totally get it.

Jedd was a bytch for how he handled it, & my homegirl’s husband is an Arizona Alum from their 99-03 b-ball team, & yes bro walked in announced he was leaving & walked out. No “this was tough” or “I’m so proud of what we’ve accomplished & I’m leaving b/c of a,b,c” etc. Nope, heard bro walked in & said just wanted to let the team know I’m taking the HC vacancy at Washington, and bounced (from what I was told).

Advertisement
Back