WR board (2024 portal edition)

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Guessing we're looking for 1-2 depending on how HS WR finishes

Advertisement
22.7 yards per catch? Is this the deep threat Harrell was supposed to be?

Bit bizarre offer. We have 3 solid above average starters (X, George, Colbie), some talent behind them depending on who transfers (Smith, Horton, Ray Ray, Robbie), Shemar Kirk (who the F know? bad take from portal last year?), depth (Redding, prob transfers?) and 3 talented freshman coming in.

Unless we are just trying to replace potential transfers (George who i assume we fight to keep, Smith, Horton, Redding), dont get this offer. Im ALL for going for a true WR1 to upgrade over Colbie/George if doable (even if they transfer out after) but need a bigger name than this...

Last edited:
22.7 yards per catch? Is this the deep threat Harrell was supposed to be?

Bit bizarre offer. We have 3 solid above average starters (X, George, Colbie), some talent behind them depending on who transfers (Smith, Horton, Ray Ray, Robbie), Shemar Kirk (who the F know? bad take from portal last year?), depth (Redding, prob transfers?) and 3 talented freshman coming in.

Unless we are just trying to replace potential transfers (George who i assume we fight to keep, Smith, Horton, Redding), dont get this offer. Im ALL for going for a true WR1 to upgrade over Colbie/George if doable (even if they transfer out after) but need a bigger name than this...

If he can replace Harrel's role with more production don't see why he wouldn't be a take.

Advertisement
Connection with Dennis Smith and production appears to be there.

Wr's not a huge need but someone else may transfer out by spring..This dude ups the floor....Would Restrepo shake out with putting up those type of stats?. He aint getting any bigger and his boy is out, Brashard?. Either way i dont mind this offer.

Kid's from Jacksonville before someone here tells us that another program stole a kid from our backyard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm good with the guys we have and we have a lot of talent coming in recruiting. Seems like a waste of resources to get a transfer WR.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back