WR board (2024 portal edition)

The Zona players still have 20-something more days to decide whether to enter the portal. So if McMillan isn't going to UW, then it still gives an opportunity for Cristobal to make his sales pitch. He flipped a player from the NFL, I think he can flip a player who just lost his HC. Can't say for sure whether McMillan is staying at Zona out of loyalty, or if he is just uninterested in going to UW because Fisch gave all his former players a middle finger as he boarding his Alaska Airlines flight to Seattle.
The issue isnt the portal window. He needs to be enrolled in school to be eligible to train with the team and participate in spring practice. Last day to enroll is coming up quickly for any option he wants to pursue. I believe last day to enroll for spring semester at UM is in about a week but I could be wrong.

Advertisement
The issue isnt the portal window. He needs to be enrolled in school to be eligible to train with the team and participate in spring practice. Last day to enroll is coming up quickly for any option he wants to pursue. I believe last day to enroll for spring semester at UM is in about a week but I could be wrong.

Aren't regular students allowed to have dual enrollments? Not that weird for someone to be enrolled in community college and a 4 year college at the same time, especially if the schools have a credit transfer agreement. I wonder what the NCAA rule would be on this- could a player who is considering transferring to a different school and wants to participate in spring practice enroll in both his current school and his prospective school, then later on drop his enrollment from whichever school he doesn't choose?

Does anyone know exactly how many spots we have left? Personally, I think dbs and a maybe even a TE would be a higher priority than WR. Ward is going to make the guys have have in the room significantly better

Advertisement
McMillan + Restrepo + George would be one of the best WR groups in the country. A TE who could catch and run would be also be a great addition, but I'm guessing we'll see a lot more of Mccormick.

Advertisement
Theres smoke on twitter and Flo Mentioned yesterday on the U Heard podcast that Miami is pushing hard to flip Cam Wards teammate Josh Kelly to the U. 🤫

Exhibit 1: Texas tech announced their additions but was missing him on the announcement...

Screenshot_20240116_172809_Samsung Internet.jpg

Wonder wtf this is.

Advertisement
Flo never said it was kelly . I believe its kyle williams also from Washington state he is in transfer portal and is committed nowhere yet

Advertisement
99.99999% sure that portal kids don’t “sign” anything, so that’s some BS. They just enroll and show up on 1st day of classes. There’s no NLOI.

100% sure transfers don’t sign loi, once they register and attend one class it’s locked in. Dillon Gabriel at ucla cough cough

Advertisement
Back