WR board (2024 portal edition)

Advertisement
Came here to post this, although I imagine he will go wherever the QB goes. But, if that kid does enter portal, he will be extremely sought after and will probably stay on west coast (and follow Fisch if I had to bet).
Yea he’s from Hawaii so hard to see him not following Fisch

Came here to post this, although I imagine he will go wherever the QB goes. But, if that kid does enter portal, he will be extremely sought after and will probably stay on west coast (and follow Fisch if I had to bet).
I can see Fifita following Fisch to UW because he’s still a freshman but keep in my mind that the Huskies lost a lot of players and with a new conference next year is going to be a rebuilding year anyway.

Maybe T-Mac has draft aspirations and bigger teams will come calling, we gotta at least try.

There is familiarity between him and Mario already.

Advertisement
I can see Fifita following Fisch to UW because he’s still a freshman but keep in my mind that the Huskies lost a lot of players and with a new conference next year is going to be a rebuilding year anyway.

Maybe T-Mac has draft aspirations and bigger teams will come calling, we gotta at least try.

T-Mac would be the perfect fit with Ward. 6'5" and over 1,400 yards last year. Dwayne Johnson should call up T-Mac and tell him how great Miami is for a Pacific Islander.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Yes, please.

Advertisement
Hopefully, he's friends with Isaiah Taylor and they're working that angle.
Cant Reaction GIF

Mario has a chance to do the funniest thing.

That kid would get a MASSIVE NIL deal from someone. He’s unreal.

Advertisement
McMillan is arguably the best returning WR in the country. It would be a huge coup to get him. If Evan Stewart didn’t commit to Oregon, I would have said they have the leg up on everyone and yeah, I think he would follow Fisch, especially if his QB goes to Washington

Advertisement
Back