WR board (2024 portal edition)

Guess we gotta hope jacolby george doesn’t have more penalty yards than receiving yards this year

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They are signing talented kids who havent done **** in college yet. If we were doing that, we’d be ****ed. Let’s relax lol. This is a 180 from their previous recent portal cycles.

Literally told the words out of my mouth. The people on this board who hate Miami and love FSU, which of course makes total sense, will be bursting at the seams to tell you different. But the dudes they’ve gotten the past 2 cycles were beasts at their previous schools. Bell, Verse, Fiske, Wilson, Coleman just off the top of my head were the best or one of the few best players on their entire teams. Now they’re getting kids who can’t get on the field at their respective schools. Is Jalen Brown and the walking interference call we had here at corner and Earl Little gonna turn into Day 1-2 picks? Maybe. But they sure as **** haven’t done a single thing to suggest that like **** near every kid they got the past few classes did.

I’ll take my chances Jalen Brown isn’t as good next year as Keon Coleman was for them this year. Maybe I’m crazy.

They are signing talented kids who havent done **** in college yet. If we were doing that, we’d be ****ed. Let’s relax lol. This is a 180 from their previous recent portal cycles.

Far more uncertainty with these portal additions compared to the past couple of years. These aren't dudes like Verse, Coleman, and Bell that were productive starters who **** near everyone was clamoring to sign.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Far more uncertainty with these portal additions compared to the past couple of years. These aren't dudes like Verse, Coleman, and Bell that were productive starters who **** near everyone was clamoring to sign.
What did Jalen Phillips do before he got here, Bubba Bolden, Even D'eriq King was seen as damaged goods before he came. Rambo far out did his expectation. As far as what a guy did in college that means 0. It just look good on paper most portal stars are guys that needed coaching or opportunity Miami or any other school .... Look at our own that have left to the portal or NFL and produced but were bust here. 3 DBs come to mind.

As far as FSU Norvell is soft for that Orange Bowl. It was a cop-out we all had opt outs and portal holes only FSU 2023 and UF 2020 just quit in a new years 6 bowl. Exhibition smh bs. But Norvell didn't build 2023 on top portal guys everybody besides Coleman and Bell were potential or nobody's before FSU he may be soft but he can coach guys up instead of waiting for a finished product. Trey Benson injury prone before, Travis trash before, Wilson ASU for a reason trash, Bethune UCF for a reason, J.Johnson nobody at UGA, the S.Car Safety and DT, their OL nobody before FSU. Tell the truth Miami fan or not.

We don't need no portal WRs. JaCoby George that guy my guy. Lol. He only drop that deep ball bc he kissed a Puerto Rican from West Harlem. The DL good Jake Lichtenstein just couldn't find no size 14 brown timberlands so he wore Rollerblades. That's why he was on skates ⛸️ vs Rutgers. Word 2 muva we going tip to the top 2024. You hearddd.

Advertisement
Back