WR board (2024 portal edition)

Advertisement
No WR1 is going to want to come here without a proven QB1 in place, it's just what it is.
In fairness, the kid that just committed to Nebraska is likely playing with a true freshman QB next year. Call me a homer but the facts are, unless it's a true alpha WR1, a top portal receiver is coming in to compete for catches with two other guys that combined for almost 2k yards and 14 TD's last year.

Advertisement
In fairness, the kid that just committed to Nebraska is likely playing with a true freshman QB next year. Call me a homer but the facts are, unless it's a true alpha WR1, a top portal receiver is coming in to compete for catches with two other guys that combined for almost 2k yards and 14 TD's last year.
And how many of those yards and TDs came from a qb that’s no longer on the roster?

Advertisement
And how many of those yards and TDs came from a qb that’s no longer on the roster?
He really thinks that portal WRs are not coming to Miami because they are scared of competition

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
I'm actually surprised Mario left USC and is still out there in the portal
Yea maybe he’s trying to get paid. But I would take him he’s a stud and let George walk. I can’t take his constant personal foul penalties anymore

Man ever since Mario arrived portal WRs want absolutely nothing to do with us, you would think after watching X and Jacolby ball we would be able to land someone decent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back