WR board (2024 portal edition)

Advertisement
A few targets I’d wish Miami would pursue,

Evan Stewart - Duh
Mikey Matthews - Utah
Mario Williams - USC. Great fit for Dawson
Wester - FAU, very productive

TEs in portal kinda ****, gotta roll with what we got and hope someone pops up in second window. I can’t have McCormick getting snaps again.

Evan Stewart - Duh
Mikey Matthews - Utah

TEs in portal kinda ****, gotta roll with what we got and hope someone pops up in second window. I can’t have McCormick getting snaps again.

Mario Williams would be a great get. Like you said a great fit for Dawson. I hope we try to get him.

Evan Stewart - Duh
Mikey Matthews - Utah

Agree with all of them. Hopefully we start showing some interest in portal wideouts.

Evan Stewart - Duh
Mikey Matthews - Utah

Do we really want Mario Williams? Ik he was a "big time" name in high school but he hasn't done much in college. I'd rather roll with the younger guys IMO. Not too familiar with Matthews and Wester. Wester put up some legit stats this season

Advertisement
Do we really want Mario Williams? Ik he was a "big time" name in high school but he hasn't done much in college. I'd rather roll with the younger guys IMO. Not too familiar with Matthews and Wester. Wester put up some legit stats this season
In the wise words of Billy Beane “we’re not paying you for what you used to be (could’ve been), we’re paying you for what you are” - he could contribute here - 25/30 catches, 400 yards.

As for Wester, I like his game always have.

Mikey caught my eye for the first time at the UA All American practices last year, he couldn’t be covered. I considered him highly underrated when he signed with Utah. Remember this the kid that burnt Cormani two straight plays and made him quit practicing due to ankle “injury”.

We do need a legit WR option so I hope we are working on a few options that aren’t projects or developmental. We still don’t know what B Smith will do after the bowl and no Colbie we need a legit WR

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh ****!!! I got some 👀 emojis.

I ****ed up, didn’t I, @Confidence1000?
Yeah u was outta line right there @PIPO. We wanna know if he can “run fast with the football in his hands.” But not how “FAST” he was. (BIG PAUSE).
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

He yo @PIPO hit the button

Advertisement
Back