WR board (2024 portal edition)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Need that portal WR 1 now that Smith out of the fold

Chances are Smith in his true freshman year wouldn't be at Stewarts current level, so I'd argue Stewart is more valuable than Smith in 2024. If we are paying 2 mil for a one year rental QB, then have to give him a true #1.

Chances are Smith in his true freshman year wouldn't be at Stewarts current level, so I'd argue Stewart is more valuable than Smith in 2024. If we are paying 2 mil for a one year rental QB, then have to give him a true #1.
The bonus with a Stewart is if we get him drafted first round, we can use that on the trail since that seems to be the kicker for some of these top WR recruits as to why they haven't picked us

The bonus with a Stewart is if we get him drafted first round, we can use that on the trail since that seems to be the kicker for some of these top WR recruits as to why they haven't picked us

Thats what I'm saying. Its not just getting a player at a position of need. If we got the best DE in the country it would be great, but we aren't losing 5 star DEs every year because they are concerned about getting drafted on day 1. IMO Stewart could change a lot for HS recruiting because he's a lock to be a first rounder.

Advertisement

Robert Redford Nod GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back