WR B. Robinson

Really Intrigued in ruining his WR chances by becoming a blocking dummy

I’m all seriousness dugans can recruit but he absolutely is awful at developing and being able to keep a room cohesive...

Starting Cager over the dudes he had especially when cager was dropping passes left and right set a terrible tone

Oh and he alienates his best players like JT4

Advertisement
I meant do you think this is someome Inday may visit eventually lol
He’s already been visited. He’s admitted to being a fan of both programs (Miami & UiF). Right here:

That’s not reasonable. You can’t be a fan of both. Not even the most beta millennial can do that. He’s not a real Cane, that’s for certain but I’d welcome @raincane telling us how he’s a fan of both.

And raincane, please don’t tell us that you’re a Cane first but root for the gaytors in the SEC or when they’re not playing/impacting the Canes. 😂

I detect a semenhole troll
Not at all, I fully believe in this team.
He’s already been visited. He’s admitted to being a fan of both programs (Miami & UiF). Right here:

That’s not reasonable. You can’t be a fan of both. Not even the most beta millennial can do that. He’s not a real Cane, that’s for certain but I’d welcome @raincane telling us how he’s a fan of both.

And raincane, please don’t tell us that you’re a Cane first but root for the gaytors in the SEC or when they’re not playing/impacting the Canes. 😂
i disavowed that completely. It was a failed joke, and as I’ve followed UM more I realized that given recruiting battles it’s not possible. I only kind of said that because my grandfather worked at UF, but now I am 100% Cane, and realistically I have been since I’ve started following football, I’ve never followed the gator football program.

i disavowed that completely. It was a failed joke, and as I’ve followed UM more I realized that given recruiting battles it’s not possible. I only kind of said that because my grandfather worked at UF, but now I am 100% Cane, and realistically I have been since I’ve started following football, I’ve never followed the gator football program.

Your troll game is weak. You gave it up too soon.

Advertisement

There’s no semblance of “joking” in that post.

I hope people don’t get shocked if FSU beats us. They have home field, and a possibly a better OC than we do.

Don’t get shocked?

A possibly a better OC?

Change that handle to RainManCane you sound like a mental patient. And before you do, ******* man up. Nobody is shocked in a Miami/FSU game, but we ain’t losing to that trash *** clown coach.

*Taylor Stubblefield has entered the chat*

Dugans:
giphy-5.gif

Advertisement
I hope people don’t get shocked if FSU beats us. They have home field, and a possibly a better OC than we do.
FSU is in way worse shape than most people know.
Just take a listen to Jeff Cameron show on any given day, pure dookie over there.

On principle, I couldn’t post that. On merit, anyone can win on any given day but it’s still early and pretty timid thinking.

If we were a month into the season and we suck and F$U doesn’t suck then at least the timing is better at that point. But to go there right now, in June??? Nah... It’s too early to be shaking nervously like a Chihuahua in traffic.
@ALLoverCANE, why is this “dumb”? Any team can win on any day, so what. Should we be shaking nervously about F$U right now?

That post is far too reasonable for CIS. Go take some testosterone pills, repeatedly bang your head against a wall until your IQ is at least 10% lower, and then try again.

(The staff does a great job though)

Sorry just being objective but Briles is better than Enos. Dugans isnt crap, Taggart isnt crap, but Briles is a really good OC. I can see a kid falling for the potential Briles brings to the table. With that being said no line n no QB. Its really gonna be feast or famine this year at FSU.

Advertisement
Early line has us as a slight underdog vs FSU. It's not a gimme game by any stretch. No one said anything about being "scared" of FSU, or whatever your weird nervous dog analogy was intending to communicate.
At least you gave a reason and I appreciate that. But that said, it’s June and there hasn’t been one snap of football and they haven’t been on top lately, in fact they’ve been beyond a shît show. They're not even our first game, so yeah, I think it’s premature to be sowing seeds of doubt and the guy you’re defending has a good chance of being a troll. Thanks for your response.

Advertisement
Sorry just being objective but Briles is better than Enos. Dugans isnt crap, Taggart isnt crap, but Briles is a really good OC. I can see a kid falling for the potential Briles brings to the table. With that being said no line n no QB. Its really gonna be feast or famine this year at FSU.
I like Briles too but I don't think he has a qb who can run his offense successfully at FSU. Him and his pops use dual threat QBs and have always had one. This season will definitely be a test for him as he will not be able to run lil Blackmon 10+ times a game

FSU hired one of the best OC’s in the country to run their offense and the kid has a great relationship with his position coach and has for a long time now. It’s not short sighted in the least.

Now, if you think Willie Taggart is completely incompetent and will be fired in a couple years, I certainly won’t argue that. It’s absolutely possible. But FSUs offense will be much better with Briles. Good enough to save Willie? Stay tuned. But certainly better than what it was last year. Can’t fault the kid for going where he’s comfortable with his coach.

The analogy I’d use is, do you buy a house just because it has a sweet kitchen, with all other aspects of the home and location being disregarded?

Willie is a bum coach
Possibly the worst P5 offensive line in the country
A journeyman QB, with no real talent behind him
Besides Kelvin Benjamin what WRs from FSU have had success in the NFL?

The pros and cons between the two schools are t even close. Dugans and bags must be enough to sway him

Advertisement
Back