WR B. Robinson

Cane6

GreenTree All-Star
Maybe I missed it discussed in another thread, but any insight into what happened, to go from committed from a feeder school to potentially committing to FSU? I understand the Dugans connection, but can’t reason with why the sudden change.

Advertisement
Maybe I missed it discussed in another thread, but any insight into what happened, to go from committed from a feeder school to potentially committing to FSU? I understand the Dugans connection, but can’t reason with why the sudden change.

100% Dugans

As the posts above have mentioned, he's committed because of his relationship to Dugans. He believed that Dugans was his best chance to get into the NFL, so hes just following his coach. Now he's been talking to the staff at FSU, his mom likes it there too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It just seems soooo incredibly short sighted on his part, considering everything FSU has to offer compared to UM, especially when comparing the two offenses. Oh well I guess

FSU hired one of the best OC’s in the country to run their offense and the kid has a great relationship with his position coach and has for a long time now. It’s not short sighted in the least.

Now, if you think Willie Taggart is completely incompetent and will be fired in a couple years, I certainly won’t argue that. It’s absolutely possible. But FSUs offense will be much better with Briles. Good enough to save Willie? Stay tuned. But certainly better than what it was last year. Can’t fault the kid for going where he’s comfortable with his coach.

FSU hired one of the best OC’s in the country to run their offense and the kid has a great relationship with his position coach and has for a long time now. It’s not short sighted in the least.

Now, if you think Willie Taggart is completely incompetent and will be fired in a couple years, I certainly won’t argue that. It’s absolutely possible. But FSUs offense will be much better with Briles. Good enough to save Willie? Stay tuned. But certainly better than what it was last year. Can’t fault the kid for going where he’s comfortable with his coach.
I hope people don’t get shocked if FSU beats us. They have home field, and a possibly a better OC than we do.

Advertisement
Lol I’m saying to temper expectations as to not be disappointed and you think that’s some bad thing? I absolutely believe this team is capable of going 12-0

Malik beat fsu at their place, Briles might make them better, but he ain't playing in the game and last I saw WT was still the head coach.

Advertisement
@RVACane what do you think about this one? Yea or nay....
On principle, I couldn’t post that. On merit, anyone can win on any given day but it’s still early and pretty timid thinking.

If we were a month into the season and we suck and F$U doesn’t suck then at least the timing is better at that point. But to go there right now, in June??? Nah... It’s too early to be shaking nervously like a Chihuahua in traffic.

Lol I’m saying to temper expectations as to not be disappointed and you think that’s some bad thing? I absolutely believe this team is capable of going 12-0

My expectations for this game are always the same. Rivalry game where anything can happen. Doesn't matter the records

On principle, I couldn’t post that. On merit, anyone can win on any given day but it’s still early and pretty timid thinking.

If we were a month into the season and we suck and F$U doesn’t suck then at least the timing is better at that point. But to go there right now, in June??? Nah... It’s too early to be shaking nervously like a Chihuahua in traffic.

I meant do you think this is someome Inday may visit eventually lol

Advertisement
Back