WR B. Robinson

He’s already been visited. He’s admitted to being a fan of both programs (Miami & UiF). Right here:

That’s not reasonable. You can’t be a fan of both. Not even the most beta millennial can do that. He’s not a real Cane, that’s for certain but I’d welcome @raincane telling us how he’s a fan of both.

And raincane, please don’t tell us that you’re a Cane first but root for the gaytors in the SEC or when they’re not playing/impacting the Canes. 😂
Is there anything other than a "beta" millennial (aside from their women who are often Dyke's or wannabe Dyke's)?

Phrase is redundant.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is there anything other than a "beta" millennial (aside from their women who are often Dyke's or wannabe Dyke's)?

Phrase is redundant.
They’re not all betas. Nesta’s a millennial and so is Shaq. But I could see a contingent of that generation justifying why it’s ok to root for both teams.

Advertisement
You
Explain I’m interested.

Okay follow along douchebag. You pm’ed a guy. And you threatened him to quit posting on this forum or you would sabotage him. If you check your pms you would know who I’m talking about. Since he would not delete his account like you told him to do, you threatened to call up his employer. You’re a coward. You and the westendzone can go slap ****s.

You

Okay follow along douchebag. You pm’ed a guy. And you threatened him to quit posting on this forum or you would sabotage him. If you check your pms you would know who I’m talking about. Since he would not delete his account like you told him to do, you threatened to call up his employer. You’re a coward. You and the westendzone can go slap ****s.

Yea wrong guy, but cool story.

Go check the stats and you'll see that Driskel ran the ball quite a bit. Find me a season where Briles used a pocket passer. I'll wait.

I said he ran more last 2 seasons because Driskel sucked so bad as a passer and had a wr at qb last year.

Last edited:
I said he ran more last 2 seasons because Driskel sucked so bad as a passer and had a wr at qb last year.

Stidham played after Seth Russel went down. Russel had about 400 rushing yards before his season ended. Stidham finished out the year and then transferred.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back