WR Antwane Wells receives offer

Advertisement
I see similarities to Rambo and their analytical numbers and stats are comparable.
Both are deep ball threats and must be respected. Wells is heavier and plays more physical but he’d be the perfect replacement for Rambo. He has a very smooth , effortless game.

Anything close to a Rambo season you can bet he’s gone. But thats a ways off.
Believe he was a true freshman this past season. If so would have two years before going pro

It’s been cranked up

crank deon cole GIF by Angie Tribeca

Advertisement
Advertisement
The heat should’ve been on full burn whether Coleman was coming or not.

Wells is an instant impact plug & play starting WR, Coleman wasn’t gonna see the field much his TF year anyway.

Wells was always a much bigger need than Coleman.
And Moss was too! We needed Moss much worse than Coleman bc we have receivers & there’s more in the portal but we need the trenches bad

Last edited:
He plays a lot like him, very sure handed catcher & is as equally consistent on the outside.

When I watched him vs South Eastern LA & William & Mary, the first name I thought of was KJ.

I think he’s actually faster than KJ, but physically & everything else they’re very similar players.

And Canes fans should remember we got KJ from Buffalo in case anybody is worried about comp.
Exactly. CAA competition is nothing to worry about. CAA is probably better than a few of the mid majors. Top 4-6 teams on a year in Year out basis would compete with the middle to lesser teams in the ACC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Another one on my wish list gone...

Hopefully, the coaching staff has a different list with better options...

Advertisement
Back