WR Antwane Wells receives offer

Beamer has been known as a great recruiter tho

When? When he worked at other schools with excellent head coaches?

Again, Beamer may be great with HS recruits, but this is a transfer WR who should be making a business decision to go to a place with a good QB who throws the ball a lot.

Advertisement

Again, Beamer may be great with HS recruits, but this is a transfer WR who should be making a business decision to go to a place with a good QB who throws the ball a lot.
Guys get reps, even if they are with great programs but whatever, im not gonna be out here selling beamer, lol.. think what you want, he just closed this kid and Rattler who are transfers soo..

Usc is closer to home and he’ll be the man with no real threat there. We have some young dogs that could maybe make some cats think twice. Regardless he’d likely be the one next year but George and Brinson have the capabilities to be the guys. Imo we need one or two big body guys but I get some transfers are like nah.

Advertisement
Usc is closer to home and he’ll be the man with no real threat there. We have some young dogs that could maybe make some cats think twice. Regardless he’d likely be the one next year but George and Brinson have the capabilities to be the guys. Imo we need one or two big body guys but I get some transfers are like nah.

Understandable. I wouldn't think that the 1-year business decision mentality would be rattled by a bunch of freshmen, but I get it. Still, we have a pretty good recent history of 1-year transfer WRs doing well enough to go to the NFL.

But, yeah, if "the guy that was beat out by Caleb Williams" is more attractive than TVD, that's fine. And I do understand the geography too. That's just two kids from Virginia area colleges that seem to have not chosen Miami in the past 2 days. Sucks.

Let's pump Ladson up with that mango and vinegar recovery drink, and we ride...

It’s not staff imo. He’s only been here a month . Once the Nil thing is fully in place ajd other areas we’ll be Gucci. They’re focusing heavy on HS kids though.
Different staff, same issues remain I see. **** we better get it together

Advertisement
Y'all gonna make this a thing aren't you lol Kid committed quick. He knew he was going there probably before he entered the portal.
Good point. Just like our portal gets most kids have reached out or have an idea where they’re going. Up to months out. Some change their mind or are open minded about it but a good amount already know.

Advertisement
It’s not the end of the world, but we can always use another weapon.

Especially considering the offense we’ll be running, we’re gonna need a sure handed catcher that move the chains & make tough contested catches in traffic.

But there’s still guys available & there’s still time, so it’s not Defcon 1, but we can always use more productivity.
Well 🐐I ain’t the smartest man in the world but from reading this it sounds like u know who the new OC is going to be🤔👀🧐

Advertisement
This WR isn’t better than the ones we have on the roster… Unless there are some other certified #1s in the portal we should be elite with our current group + Ladson.

Advertisement
Back