WR Alexis hearing from Likens, has UM high in his mind

View as article
Love this kid. Super smart, will graduate early and is a great fit athletically. Also surprised to hear he really hasn’t been playing organized football that long. Tremendous upside and if I remember correctly he’s being coached at Monarch by the same coach that was there with Calvin Ridley and Jerry Jeudy

Advertisement
Lashlee’s offense would make this guy a heisman candidate.

Last edited:
He is my favorite right after Brooks and Brinson, as far as SoFla WRs go. That play at :53, no wasted motion, caught that bit** and took tf off and looked extremely smooth and effortless doing it. We need ALL of thay.

Advertisement
Lashlee’s offense would make this guy a heisman candidate.
Realistically Lashlee won't be here by the time this kid is position to win a heisman. A WR realistically will get that attention as a JR. That's 4 years from now, Lashlee probably won't be here.

Advertisement
Realistically Lashlee won't be here by the time this kid is position to win a heisman. A WR realistically will get that attention as a JR. That's 4 years from now, Lashlee probably won't be here.
But that doesn’t mean the offensive philosophy and principles within the offense won’t remain...

I said candidate.
But Manziel’s sorry *** won it as a freshman. The dudes at smu don’t have anywhere near this dudes talent and speed.
But there will be crazy bias against an underclassman receiver from the U. Especially since Tim Brown was the last receiver to win it.

It’s refreshing to see us offer first. Stuff like that makes a difference.

Alexis is a true big-timer. Size, track speed, makes guys miss, breaks tackles. There are a lot of things you can do with him.

He seems like a smart kid, too. Great interview @Stefan Adams
Just wondering who is the last kid Miami got out of Monarch?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back