WR Alexis hearing from Likens, has UM high in his mind

View as article
Advertisement
Likens making a nice first impression. Seems to be a high-energy guy.

Best skill position prospect in South Florida, IMO.
Impossible. I was told he couldn’t recruit because he was at Arizona State.

Advertisement
Neeeed that speed plus he’s that high character kid that will work his tail off to improve without being a headache.

Likens has been here a couple months and is selling kids on breaking the all-time receptions record. My call: Neither Dugans nor Stubblefield knew that stat let alone quoted it to kids.

Gotta like where this is headed....
I’ve liked Likens since day 1, but let’s not act like Dugans didn’t know how to recruit. Stubblefield I feel you, but Dugans vibed heavy and he was highly coveted because he could cruit.

Advertisement
I’ve liked Likens since day 1, but let’s not act like Dugans didn’t know how to recruit. Stubblefield I feel you, but Dugans vibed heavy and he was highly coveted because he could cruit.

Yes, should direct that judgment more at Stubblefield. The "donk" was cheesy as ****. But I'm 39 and live in KS. Lol.

Alexis is listening to Likens if those quotes are legit.

Yes, should direct that judgment more at Stubblefield. The "donk" was cheesy as ****. But I'm 39 and live in KS. Lol.

Alexis is listening to Likens if those quotes are legit.
Yeah the Donk hits different in MIA than Kansas lol. But like I said it was more than the Donk, he had an extremely relatable and “father figure” vibe.

It was what happened when players were on the roster that got him in the doghouse.

Yeah the Donk hits different in MIA than Kansas lol. But like I said it was more than the Donk, he had an extremely relatable and “father figure” vibe.

It was what happened when players were on the roster that got him in the doghouse.

Yeah I always thought it was strange our Wr recruiting clearly picked up under him but then there were so many issues once on campus.

You have to wonder if it was the underlying cultural issues father Richt had instilled here given some of his poor coaching hires and he seemed almost to take the hc job just to prove he could stubbornly still call plays.

Advertisement

True. He did pop JT4, Hightower, and Pope. Maybe even secured AR82 in that first class.

Likens has been here a couple months and is selling kids on breaking the all-time receptions record. My call: Neither Dugans nor Stubblefield knew that stat let alone quoted it to kids.

Gotta like where this is headed....
Well considering Stubblefield had close to twice that amount in his career and was the NCAA all time leader in reception when he left Purdue, pretty sure 173 receptions didnt seem like as good a pitch as You can beat my 320 réceptions...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back