Wow

Advertisement
I know it's on a different level but you guys know we've got punter problems too. IDGAF who his father is, Feagles has been consistently awful. We need to pick a kid up who can punt for next year. Special Teams, as a whole, has not impressed.

I’ve been skeptical of Malik but the guy has won games for the Canes. Really ashocking decision by Richt. Job open

Sherrifs could be the worst QB at UM in 25 years.

6'5 and gets MOAR passes batted down than a 5'5 8th grader.
OMG his pocket presence is one if the worst I have ever been. I'm sure the only reason Nkosi is not the backup is because of wanting to redshirt him. There is no way in **** Nkosi is worse then sherrifs

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

do really think any player stays for more than 3 years if they are that good???

Too bad CMR doesn’t hold himself accountable with this atrocious Offense.

You can lead a rosier to a wide open receiver, but you can't make him complete the pass.

What about the non existing running game? The predictability? ****** OL and protection? Getting out coached? Our players coming off flat? There is more to football than just a QB.

Advertisement
Benching Rosier for one series was useless. Sheriffs has little-to-no skill and likely will not be on the roster next year. Burning Perry’s redshirt would have been even dumber. DJ Dallas in the wildcat would have been better, although likely ineffective. The OL was awful. Worse than UNC.

Richt needed to adjust for Rosier’s off game, and failed.

Diaz came up with nothing to confuse a true freshman QB.

Guys were open all day. Had two steps on each of their dbs. Really wish we could see this game via sky cam. It's was shocking

This. All Rosier had to doo was float the ball to the open side of the field and let the receiver go get. Missed every single one of those.

Not only could malik not make a throw, he looked disinterested and had multiple delay of games. Kid deserved to get pulled.

i dont think you can start knosi in his first game in the acccg but i also dont wanna see malik or evan start so idk wtf to do

Advertisement
please please who is the OC? Coach Richt is 100% accountable to the showing of the offense. No screens to Homer, no rollouts until the end of the game, no reverses at all. COACH RICHT OWNS THIS LOSS

there was a screen to homer, and they blew it up and almost took it for 6

you make sure you show up in hurricane visions thread later on this week to eat your crow

you're gonna see WIDE open receivers all over the field. Richt isn't the qb brother

I've been hard on Richt as a playcaller in the past but I'm with you. Rosier had guys open all over the place. Unfortunately, Shirreffs is unquestionably worse. How was there even a QB competition with Shirreffs?

Too bad CMR doesn’t hold himself accountable with this atrocious Offense.

You can lead a rosier to a wide open receiver, but you can't make him complete the pass.

What about the non existing running game? The predictability? ****ty OL and protection? Getting out coached? Our players coming off flat? There is more to football than just a QB.

The only thing that is predictable is malik missing easy throws

We completely abandoned the running game and that is on Rict. Homer had what? 7 Carries? And no, I'm not counting on Rosier scrambles as part of the running game. Pitt's D was just teeing off on the OL all game since they didn't have to worry about a running play after the start of the second half. We shot ourselves in the foot by putting all on Rosier when we needed balance.

Advertisement
Not only could malik not make a throw, he looked disinterested and had multiple delay of games. Kid deserved to get pulled.

this is just beyond true to the point where words just won't do it justice

richt stayed with him as long as he could until it became apparent that something HAD to be tried

I just can't get over how bad some of those throws were, good god he one hopped a pass on a simple out route

We completely abandoned the running game and that is on Rict. Homer had what? 7 Carries? And no, I'm not counting on Rosier scrambles as part of the running game. Pitt's D was just teeing off on the OL all game since they didn't have to worry about a running play after the start of the second half. We shot ourselves in the foot by putting all on Rosier when we needed balance.

Running game wasn’t getting anywhere. You are going to keep running in 7-8 Man boxes?

The "im disappointed in you" routine right before a crucial drive was boneheaded and stubborn by Richt. You don't do that and throw Evan ******* Sherriffs out there. That is a trash time and decisions to try and make a point.

Well aware that Richt has likely wanted an excuse to pull Rosier all year, but not the time.

Rosier was absolutely garbage in the game and was everything we feared he was...but still...not the time. We still got Clemson up next and its a winnable game.

Advertisement
I would not have pulled him, personally. Just ride with him. It is what it is. Have a good gameplan for next week and give em ****.

Lets also be real. Rosier has made our Oline alot better over the course of this year by feeling the pressing, avoiding sacks, and using his legs to extend plays or get first downs. I think we have a below average Oline and Rosier has made them less of a liability then they really are. When we got into trouble its because we became one dimensional. Rosier is not good enough as a passer to win games by himself. Not many are.

It’s difficult to go undefeated in college football but this game would have given us the first one since 2002. How can you not be jacked up for this game as a player

Advertisement
Back