WOW...when is the last time we had this happen

Advertisement
Our 1st game is 8pm Primetime and the only college football game on. All eyez on us
Our 2nd game is more then likely going to be 8pm Primetime. It's on ABC against Louisville and there are no big games on then. All eyez on us.
Our 3rd game is possibly going to be 8pm Primetime. It's against FSU and we both should be undefeated going into it. The only other games that might be primetime is WV vs Ok St or ND vs WF but I would think we would be the choice here. All eyez on us (probably).
Our 4th game after a bye week is against Clemson. We should be 8pm Primetime here too. The only other game that might have a chance is UF vs A&M. All eyez on us (probably).

Its possible we could be the premiere game for college football for our first 4 games. Its time to show the world (and recruits) what this []_[] team is gonna be all about. GO Canes!

We will probably be an underdog against Louisville so don't be so sure we we are going to waltz into FSU undefeated from a programming perspective.

Advertisement
We have a grand total of 1 game scheduled at night...against UAB...on a Thursday...on a network many people still don’t have.

I think it’s likely VT and Virginia get the evening slot over us on 9/19 when we play Louisville. That is just speculation though. Same as you pontificating that we will be prime time against FSU and Clemson. Could we? Sure. Will we? Who the fvck knows. Let’s cut the first four games likely at night talk and just hope Diaz has the boys ready better than he did our last three of the season in 2019.
UL is getting alot of love preseason and we usually draw well for tv regardless. UL has explosive offense with some star power like tutu and king is known nationally as well. UL plays western kentucky to open season so if they pull that out, it seems like better matchup with better storylines/draw. Atleast compared to VT/UVA

I doubt it, we beat them pretty good last year and we have a whole new offense with a Heisman hopeful this year.
And it's a different year. They also won 3 of their last four, won 8 games (we had a losing record) and beat MSST in their bowl game. And they have a LOT back, a great coach, and are moving in the right direction. We will see the line in less than 10 days. Let's circle back if we remember. That's our 2nd hardest game IMO. But we need to take off the goggles when we're talking about the betting lines.

And it's a different year. They also won 3 of their last four, won 8 games (we had a losing record) and beat MSST in their bowl game. And they have a LOT back, a great coach, and are moving in the right direction. We will see the line in less than 10 days. Let's circle back if we remember. That's our 2nd hardest game IMO. But we need to take off the goggles when we're talking about the betting lines.
Louisville has a Great Coach??...Lol....

Louisville has a Great Coach??...Lol....
You're exposing yourself. And you're behind. He's a winner, and he's very well respected in coaching circles. At APP ST he was a 3x conference champion and won the COTY. He won 40 games his last four years (keep in mind he usually played a couple of power-5 teams) and went 4-0 in bowl games.

Oh, you're about to cry "APP ST! APP ST!?"

He took a 2–10 (0–8 ACC!) Louisville team and in ONE YEAR, ONE YEAR... took them up to 8–5 (5–3 ACC), a full SIX GAME improvement, which is practically unheard of. Again, he literally turned a 2 win team that went 0-8 in the ACC into a winning program in one season.

And yeah, he was named the ACC Coach of the Year over guys who were getting slurped like Mack Brown and coach of the NATIONAL RUNNER UP and CFB PLAYOFF TEAM, Dabo "aw shucks we don't pay our kids" Sweeney.

There is reason people are high on L'Ville this year. And it's because of Satterfield and who he's bringing back. I think its our 2nd hardest game, personally.

Advertisement
You're exposing yourself. And you're behind. He's a winner, and he's very well respected in coaching circles. At APP ST he was a 3x conference champion and won the COTY. He won 40 games his last four years (keep in mind he usually played a couple of power-5 teams) and went 4-0 in bowl games.

Oh, you're about to cry "APP ST! APP ST!?"

He took a 2–10 (0–8 ACC!) Louisville team and in ONE YEAR, ONE YEAR... took them up to 8–5 (5–3 ACC), a full SIX GAME improvement, which is practically unheard of. Again, he literally turned a 2 win team that went 0-8 in the ACC into a winning program in one season.

And yeah, he was named the ACC Coach of the Year over guys who were getting slurped like Mack Brown and coach of the NATIONAL RUNNER UP and CFB PLAYOFF TEAM, Dabo "aw shucks we don't pay our kids" Sweeney.

There is reason people are high on L'Ville this year. And it's because of Satterfield and who he's bringing back. I think its our 2nd hardest game, personally.
And yet Lispy Diaz and Enos Destroyed him last yr (both 1st yr at their schools)...even FSU whipped them...

And yet Lispy Diaz and Enos Destroyed him last yr (both 1st yr at their schools)...even FSU whipped them...

You see what you want to see and parse facts to align with your argument, all while calling the head coach at our beloved UM names.

You seem like a real intellectual. Have a great weekend.

Advertisement
You see what you want to see and parse facts to align with your argument, all while calling the head coach at our beloved UM names.

You seem like a real intellectual. Have a great weekend.
Silly Dilly Willy Taggert WAXED your so called Great Coach....as far as Intellectual...you can't comprehend how Great my weekends are...

Advertisement
We will probably be an underdog against Louisville so don't be so sure we we are going to waltz into FSU undefeated from a programming perspective.
How?

We destroyed them last year with arguably the worst offense in UM history.

Now we actually have an offense and their Defense will take a step backward this year.

Last edited:
frustrated come on GIF

How?

We destroyed them last year with arguably the worst offense in UM history.

Now we actually have an offense and their offense will take a step backward this year.
You think Vegas only cares about one mid-season 2019 head to head matchup from last year and nothing else? Only a Cane fan (not picking on you, just a homer in general) would think that we are actually a 25 point better program than they are because of one game in a new coach's first year. We digressed after that game, actually collapsed, they progressed, that game was in Miami, this year its in L'ville, they were a winning team, we were a losing team, and on and on. ****, look at the new pre-season ACC rankings. They were voted 3rd I believe, and we 6th. Silly to argue, the line will be out in a matter of days. And more importantly, the only thing that matters is the score. I hope we crush them, but I see that as our 2nd toughest game, 3rd at worst.

Last edited:
Hopefully all eyes aren’t on us against Clemson. Was hoping it was more of a Tue at 11:00 am kind of game.

Advertisement
Back