WOW...when is the last time we had this happen

Our 1st game is 8pm Primetime and the only college football game on. All eyez on us
Our 2nd game is more then likely going to be 8pm Primetime. It's on ABC against Louisville and there are no big games on then. All eyez on us.
Our 3rd game is possibly going to be 8pm Primetime. It's against FSU and we both should be undefeated going into it. The only other games that might be primetime is WV vs Ok St or ND vs WF but I would think we would be the choice here. All eyez on us (probably).
Our 4th game after a bye week is against Clemson. We should be 8pm Primetime here too. The only other game that might have a chance is UF vs A&M. All eyez on us (probably).

Its possible we could be the premiere game for college football for our first 4 games. Its time to show the world (and recruits) what this []_[] team is gonna be all about. GO Canes!

Advertisement
I'll play your silly game,. Let's just assume that the beach wave rolls in in our favor as advertised. If it does, then we have an incredible opportunity to illustrate to the world what our brand is. That is good. Or that is bad. If we kick *** and showcase our new offense putting up 40 points or more while our defense tallys up multiple sacks, couple interceptions and stops on way to a convincing win each week... What a blessing to show the world what talent is brewing at the U.
Fantastic opportunity. But if we somehow blow it, I don't even want to discuss the scenario. At this point all I want is to watch my canes play ball.

Our 1st game is 8pm Primetime and the only college football game on. All eyez on us
Our 2nd game is more then likely going to be 8pm Primetime. It's on ABC against Louisville and there are no big games on then. All eyez on us.
Our 3rd game is possibly going to be 8pm Primetime. It's against FSU and we both should be undefeated going into it. The only other games that might be primetime is WV vs Ok St or ND vs WF but I would think we would be the choice here. All eyez on us (probably).
Our 4th game after a bye week is against Clemson. We should be 8pm Primetime here too. The only other game that might have a chance is UF vs A&M. All eyez on us (probably).

Its possible we could be the premiere game for college football for our first 4 games. Its time to show the world (and recruits) what this []_[] team is gonna be all about. GO Canes!
Post less

Advertisement

The “EYES” have it

It’s more plausible to me that UVA vs. VT will get the 8pm slot instead of UM vs. UL.

Advertisement
Don't forget "all eyes on us" during NFL kickoff game......... average person is watching NFL game, over some game on ACC network, since no one even has ACC network.

Advertisement

4-0

Sort of a tired argument at this point. Miami is always prime time as it is a recognizable national brand.

Roll in those four games—great. Lose down the stretch and that's what these short-attention span recruits remember.

Prime time, no time, anytime—these Canes just need to go play football and to take care of business internally.

Recruiting has been fine the past two years—and the kids that were gonna go elsewhere were gonna go elsewhere.

Seems we've been playing this "prime time" game for so long now—"all eyes of the nation on us"—where sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't

Just go play ball.

We have a grand total of 1 game scheduled at night...against UAB...on a Thursday...on a network many people still don’t have.

I think it’s likely VT and Virginia get the evening slot over us on 9/19 when we play Louisville. That is just speculation though. Same as you pontificating that we will be prime time against FSU and Clemson. Could we? Sure. Will we? Who the fvck knows. Let’s cut the first four games likely at night talk and just hope Diaz has the boys ready better than he did our last three of the season in 2019.

Advertisement
Don't forget "all eyes on us" during NFL kickoff game......... average person is watching NFL game, over some game on ACC network, since no one even has ACC network.
That's why I said "college" game. Also...another person who doesnt understand the eyez reference...man I'm getting old

For those young ones who dont understand the eyez reference...

Attachments

• Alleyezonme.jpg
    Alleyezonme.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 2
Advertisement
Back