Wow! That Kirby Is A **** Of A Lot Smarter Than Richt!!

Advertisement
Dude will you kick rocks with this bs! You just don't know how friggin STOOPID you look hatin on a guy that has accomplished more in 3 years than most coaches have in a lifetime! How on earth can a program expect IMMEDIATE championships from a guy whose never been a HEAD COACH before? ! Uga just wanted to get rid of Mork and hire in house, and that's exactly what they did! Just because I ain't a hater like you doesn’t make me a slurper! Aside from some angry bloggers after the SEC title game , NO ONE in Athens is disappointed with Smart and YOU know this, but keep trying to convince yourself that UGA got the ****ty end of the deal by letting Mork go to hire Kirby! And the nerve of a Miami fan laughing about celebrating a SECOND PLACE FINISH when people like you are still bragging about Mork winning the weak *** coastal, yet you're pretending to laugh at the defending SEC champs that just lost their crown to No. 1 Alabama! Please tell me you just bullsh!ting just to have a back n forth, cause surely NO ONE can be this **** STOOPID!

He's accomplished more than most coaches in a lifetime?

He has a worse record than Richt's first 3 seasons at Georgia, richt also had a team go 13-1, better than Kirby. Only difference is Richt didn't have the benefit of a playoff.

Advertisement
Agreed. We should be back now that Richt loaded up. #surge19
Exactly! Fools actually want you to believe Kirby is a loser cause he hasn't won a ship YET, but Mork's been in the game forever and ain't even sniffed a championship appearance lol

LOL at Richt and Kirby being similar. Kirby is a prick and cares about winning so much he will do anything for it. Those types of coaches are ******** but win. He will beat Alabama next year. His players are way tougher than they were with Rorcht

Agree with most of this except the Bama thing. There's no team guaranteed to beat Bama in the last decade.

Advertisement
Dude will you kick rocks with this bs! You just don't know how friggin STOOPID you look hatin on a guy that has accomplished more in 3 years than most coaches have in a lifetime! How on earth can a program expect IMMEDIATE championships from a guy whose never been a HEAD COACH before? ! Uga just wanted to get rid of Mork and hire in house, and that's exactly what they did! Just because I ain't a hater like you doesn’t make me a slurper! Aside from some angry bloggers after the SEC title game , NO ONE in Athens is disappointed with Smart and YOU know this, but keep trying to convince yourself that UGA got the ****ty end of the deal by letting Mork go to hire Kirby! And the nerve of a Miami fan laughing about celebrating a SECOND PLACE FINISH when people like you are still bragging about Mork winning the weak *** coastal, yet you're pretending to laugh at the defending SEC champs that just lost their crown to No. 1 Alabama! Please tell me you just bullsh!ting just to have a back n forth, cause surely NO ONE can be this **** STOOPID!
Not sure if anyone has told you this before, but you come off as extremely mentally unstable in your posts. Might try reading it before you hit the post button moving forward, or better yet run it by your legal guardian.

Advertisement
So we're suppose to believe that Kirby is on the hot seat because some MORONS on a Miami blog says so? Lol

Advertisement
I can't believe I'm bumping an *** thread, but rather than start a new one where you ramble uncontrollably and incomprehensibly about how the fans cost us the Skidmark Bowl, could you please keep your Litter confined to this pre-existing trash heap?

And, no, whatever your lame reply is, no, it doesn't work. Enjoy your L.

I've made you a diagram.

20181202_211307.jpg

Advertisement
Back