Would you be happy with?

Advertisement
Wow. Great question here. Stuck us all between and rock and a hard place. I say Yes. At the beginning most of us said we had to pull 3 out of the 5 in Bryant, Collins, Coley, MT, and Bostwick. We got 3. Losing MT sucks but im not on this bandwagon that says if we lose him the whole class is a failure. WTF? U think Saban would say that about losing Reuben Foster or Dee Liner? This is the Chicken Little mentality that AG is trying to change. Would I be a little upset..Yes. But getting Collins and Coley will take this offense to the top over the next 3 years and Bryant is by all accounts big time. BTW, I am a huge fan of Coley.

BTW, still think Kirkland comes

How, after this whole fiasco?

Something doesn't smell right about. They sat there for 2 hours, for no reason at all? Kirkland wasted his time by going down there to a school he wasn't considering? We had the meeting without the intent of giving the offer back?

Seems like the misinformation campaign is in full affect

Not being able to pull Thomas shows you where our program is now & where we need to be.

(thats if we don't get him)

Advertisement
I'm not gonna be "happy" unless we get Thomas and one of the big time DTs.

I'm very pleased that we seem to be in good shape with Coley, I feel like he will be able to impact games. Collins is a guy we need to land.

Yes because that's a great influx of talent, no because i'm greedy and believe all Miami talent should REP Miami. LOYALTY!

No

Any class projections without Matt Thomas will be a failure and a PR nightmare for Al

Its not AL's fault he didnt come they recruited the **** out of him. They were at every playoff game, what else can the staff do?

Advertisement
TO answer the OP, no. Now with that said, I've got to admit that this bostwick situation irks the **** out of me. Despite not doing many interviews, **** near every insider assured us over and over that the kid was pretty much in the bag, and then BAM out of nowhere he's going to be a Gator. I mean WTF happened?

Not being able to pull Thomas shows you where our program is now & where we need to be.

You can't assign one recruit to gauge our program on.

What does going out and pulling Beau Sandland say about where we are?

How about stealing AQM?

Works both ways.

Advertisement

How about stealing AQM?

Works both ways.

Disagree , until we can cherry pick the best talent from our backyard we aren't where we need to be .

Not happy. Were they all not cane locks? That's why I take zero stock in commits or interest levels until the LOI is faxed in hand...

How about stealing AQM?

Works both ways.

Disagree , until we can cherry pick the best talent from our backyard we aren't where we need to be .

Until we are competing for National Championships we aren't where we need to be.

Advertisement

How about stealing AQM?

Works both ways.

Until we are competing for National Championships we aren't where we need to be.

We won't get there until we make sure guys like Thomas don't slip away .

How about stealing AQM?

Works both ways.

exactly

Aren't both of those guys examples of if there were not any grade issues, they'd more than likely be somewhere else?

So what were you saying last year when the staff pulled Howard and Mccord out of no where.

ok cool lets forget that a player like Thomas who was suppose to be the crown jewel of our recruiting class who is also in our city from a school we have communication with we can't pull. (against assuming he doesn't come)

We were getting predictions of 80% to Miami, and now we may not get him? Doesn't mean Golden messed up.

let me rephrase it.. if LCU, Florida, FSU, Alabama, USC were here in Miami, BIG 6 would be going to one of those schools.

(again, this is assuming he is not coming to miami)

Advertisement
Back