Would you be happy with?

Advertisement
I'd be satisfied but honestly why are we losing bostwick? I mean everybody is saying he went from a lock to sign to now a lock to leave wtf?

If we can pull Bostwick, I'd be cool with that, we need as many quality DTs to build with as possible

Advertisement
I'd be satisfied but honestly why are we losing bostwick? I mean everybody is saying he went from a lock to sign to now a lock to leave wtf?

Yea that's what I wanna know too

Am i right or wrong tha everybody said during Alex Collins visit to UF he was leaning with them and it ended up being bs?

I think ppl were saying that UF had became a legitimate contender, I don't know about lean, I still think Collins ends up at UM

Advertisement
I could ride with that. Just means we would have to be in the market again for a JUCO DT next year and not some stop gap dude neither. We would need an impact guy.

happy? no, not happy.

content due to the situation is a more accurate description.

happy will not be accurate until consecutive ten win seasons and top ten recruiting classes is the norm again.

to me that's where we are at right now... i think bostwick and 6 are still up in the air. robinson would be pulling a rabbit out of a hat. don't think anyone knows anything yet.

Can't be mad at that but it's bittersweet I guess if we lose out on Thomas and Bostwick.

Still would be a really good class that almost every program out there would be ecstatic with.

The only explination on Bostwick I can figure is $EC. IDK **** though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No

Any class projections without Matt Thomas will be a failure and a PR nightmare for Al

Advertisement
Back