Would Mario Keep Lashlee?

I’ve asked the same question. At the very least he’s making a good case for it.

Short yardage issues can be fixed. They run plays from under center before. Need to go back to it
Short yardage would be fixed because Mario seems to get the OL playing right.

Advertisement
How can anyone watch Lashlee **** all over himself in big moments and think he’s a good OC?
This. He’s probably best OC we’ve had for a while. But he’s certainly not elite. I have no doubt if/when he leaves there will be other good options for us.

I know the 3rd and 4th and 1 play calling was mindnumbing.

But his connection with TVD and air raid playcalling and scheming has been superb.

Also it seems like Oregon’s offense is inconsistent .

Idk just a crazy hypothetical
no

Firing Manny for Mario is a sideways move. Does not project us upwards. He is 59-59 for a reason regardless of the schools he coached.
Dungeons And Dragons Reaction GIF by Alpha

Advertisement
A Mario coached team would never nearly blow a game by turning the ball over!

Coaching! Discipline!
98DACC81-2B63-46F5-89E9-88C584B8CA0D.jpeg

How can anyone watch Lashlee **** all over himself in big moments and think he’s a good OC?

Offense has looked much better with the switch to TVD outside his stupid run calls on 4th and shorts

Which is amazing because agaisnt NC State early in the game on 4th and 2 he aired it out and got a TD

Advertisement
With more on the line and higher pressure than we have...they responded well and won the game.

They blew a 17 point lead in the fourth quarter and UCLA was driving it right down their throat for the tie before their QB got hurt.

How is that responding well?

Firing Manny for Mario is a sideways move. Does not project us upwards. He is 59-59 for a reason regardless of the schools he coached.
I guess how u feel about his record depends on what you’d expect a coach to do with a program that uses a broom closet for its locker room.

Advertisement
A Mario coached team would never nearly blow a game by turning the ball over!

Coaching! Discipline!View attachment 160091
I haven’t really followed oregon at all, but from what I gather, the big questions are about the QB position rather than how the team responds to momentum changes.

He’s got a subpar QB on the field while his elite freshman is on the bench. Meanwhile, they’re unable to put away lesser teams because of late INTs.

Sounds familiar.

Advertisement
TVD is just that good, has nothing to do with Lashlee and his awful playcalling.
It has been proven that a good QB makes everything better. Let’s hope this kid stays healthy and continues to develop. Of course we will have the "Netflix star" group clamoring for him to replace TVD as soon as he gets healthy. But these are the same folks rooting for a complete collapse because Manuel is in them feelings.

I’ve asked the same question. At the very least he’s making a good case for it.

Short yardage issues can be fixed. They run plays from under center before. Need to go back to it
When we were in Dan Enos Power I formation we still sucked in short yardage situations . We suck because our Oline is not physical

Other than they are #4 and trending up with him being chiefly responsible....you tell me?
Yes. He's a very good coach, but he's not head and shoulders above the rest (Herman, Freeze, Art Briles). I think you can get those guy's far less than what you have to pay for Mario. My opinion, you'll be going into a bidding war with Oregon.

Advertisement
Back