Would Mario Keep Lashlee?

Advertisement
I know the 3rd and 4th and 1 play calling was mindnumbing.

But his connection with TVD and air raid playcalling and scheming has been superb.

Also it seems like Oregon’s offense is inconsistent .

Idk just a crazy hypothetical
I’ve asked the same question. At the very least he’s making a good case for it.

Short yardage issues can be fixed. They run plays from under center before. Need to go back to it

Advertisement
I wouldnt mind keeping Lashlee as OC IFFFF he can keep this up all season.

As of right now, it does appear King was not meant to run his offense.

Lashlee with Buechele and TVD (and even Kosi) has looked immensely different than Lashlee with King.

I still think he's stubborn with his play calling on 3rd and 4th and short, but Mario would love that call. Mario would also likely improve our oline.

Advertisement
I know the 3rd and 4th and 1 play calling was mindnumbing.

But his connection with TVD and air raid playcalling and scheming has been superb.

Also it seems like Oregon’s offense is inconsistent .

Idk just a crazy hypothetical

Would Kiffin keep Lashlee? No. That's the question I would rather focus on.

Lashlee chose to come here over Oregon, for those of you that don't remember. He chose Manny over Mario then, and Mario went after Moorehead once Lashlee turned him down. So it is definitely an interesting discussion topic because Mario did want him last off season ..

He chose Miami over Oregon.

And I didn’t know that.

So that’s a promising sign.

Should Mario be the coach next year.

Advertisement
Probably not, because Mario would want to bring his guys. Then again, if Miami had an AD worth a ****, they would demand that Mario brought top end assistants and secured a commitment from the donors to help make that happen. Mario isn't a elite coach, you have to really cover for his shortcomings by hiring top end guys to put around him.

Advertisement
Lashlee chose to come here over Oregon, for those of you that don't remember. He chose Manny over Mario then, and Mario went after Moorehead once Lashlee turned him down. So it is definitely an interesting discussion topic because Mario did want him last off season ..
I don’t remember Lashlee turning Oregon down. Interesting.

Advertisement
Back