Worst win ever

With the dynamic players we have on the offensive side of the ball, long time eating drives are not really realistic. We either score fast or are forced to punt regardless of tempo. It's not a big 10 type roster. This leaves the Defense NEEDING to get 3 and out's which are rare these days. Time of possession gets completely flipped and regardless of scheme, we don't have enough depth in the front 7. Talent.. yes, experience... yes but not much of both together other than 71 & 52. This senior class had 1 commit when we showed Randy the door so it's really a makeshift group of leaders playing a Defensive scheme too complicated for Student athletes that have time restrictions. If we could dumb it down and let these guys just play full speed we'd be much better off.

Advertisement
At least "the defense is 16th in total defense, playing well." -Announcers

Our defense is gonna drop by a bit after giving up 422 yards and 34 points today. Was yet another poor showing. The game plans and execution on both side are miserable.

D gave up 27 points

****ing guy gloating after a 3-3 garbage Miami squad drops 55 on a second tier program??? Did you watch this team when we were actually good? What kind of ****** beats his chest over a game like this?

I'm not gloating you piece of f****** s***....read my other post I'm not happy with golden I'm not happy with our defense but I'm happy we gotta win

go f*** yourself you c***

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back