Worst win ever

Advertisement
LMAO at you miserable mopes, mad because Miami won.

Mad b/c idiots like you seem to run this program, and thus it has fallen into the toilet........I want this coach to have no defense against why he should be fired. The season is already over. Do you not understand that the longer we have this inept staff, the harder it will be to return to being an elite club??? How ******* dumb are you? Where were you posting after we lost our THIRD GAME IN 6 TRIES LAST WEEK????? Waiting to gloat over beating 2-2 Cincy????? Holy **** you can't be this retarded, can you?

Memphis had an easier time beating them. Trending up.

Gunner Kiel was knocked out of that game....the kid is a pretty good QB

And he was in and out of our game with bad ribs. You are seriously excusing giving up 422 yards and 34 points to that miserable team? They played ONE power 5 team before us and gave up 50 points. This is a terrible ball club we just played.

Guess how many yards they got on offensive against that power 5 team... 422 yards.
Kiel was 21/32 (65%) for 352 yards, 4 TD and 0 INT against Ohio State
Kiel was 31/57 (54%) for 355 yards, 3 TD and 3 INT against us

Do we suck? Yes! Did the D looked better than their usual crap? Yes Did the D look good? Of course not!

Last edited:
Advertisement
LMAO at you miserable mopes, mad because Miami won.

Mad b/c idiots like you seem to run this program, and thus it has fallen into the toilet........I want this coach to have no defense against why he should be fired. The season is already over. Do you not understand that the longer we have this inept staff, the harder it will be to return to being an elite club??? How ****ing dumb are you? Where were you posting after we lost our THIRD GAME IN 6 TRIES LAST WEEK????? Waiting to gloat over beating 2-2 Cincy????? Holy **** you can't be this retarded, can you?

See I'm a Miami fan thus I get enjoyment when they win, you on the other hand are some bandwagon douche-nozzle that struts around in his "U invented Swag" shirt bytching about everything.
In case you missed it IDGAF about your opinion, I just enjoy watching the spin after a win.

Last edited:
34 points, 421 yards. 8-19 on 3rd down. 2-3 on 4th down. Dorito did his best.....

Advertisement
Manny Navarro ‏@Manny_Navarro 36s36 seconds ago

Golden: "I thought we played pretty well in all 3 phases." #UM

See, trending up

This is why the defensive scheme never changes. We need to get this clown outta here ASAP.

It's scary that our Defense looks almost identical to last years team. That Cincy team had many injuries, yet they still put 27 points and 400+ yards on us.

Advertisement
Any Golden or Dorito supporter....

BzjPBJuIgAAZFbX.jpg

mad because Miami won :pitbull:

I am never mad about a Cane win. I was on of the few about 10k there in the stands. Doesn't mean for a second that I support Golden or Dorito or bury my head in the sand that we played a completely crappy team and won.

mad because Miami won.

That's it. We are mad because "Miami won". Not because we get blown out by any team with a pulse or never have even won our division in the worst BCS conference in college football. Its the winning. Yeah. That's why we're mad.

Idiot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back