Worst win ever

Problem2

All-American
Premium
I took no pleasure in that. Thanks, Al.

On the other hand, the attendance (or lack thereof) and the banner were glorious. Go Va Tech, Go.

Advertisement
I took no pleasure in that. Thanks, Al.

On the other hand, the attendance (or lack thereof) and the banner were glorious. Go Va Tech, Go.

I took pleasure in the offense....

Happy we got a win....especially for DHUCKS son

At least "the defense is 16th in total defense, playing well." -Announcers

Our defense is gonna drop by a bit after giving up 422 yards and 34 points today. Was yet another poor showing. The game plans and execution on both side are miserable.

Advertisement
Memphis had an easier time beating them. Trending up.

Yeah but Kiel didn't play. That other QB is not good. This is not supporting Golden, the are enough facts to hold against him that "forcing" arguments after a 21 pt win doesn't support the cause.

Memphis had an easier time beating them. Trending up.

Gunner Kiel was knocked out of that game....the kid is a pretty good QB

And he was in and out of our game with bad ribs. You are seriously excusing giving up 422 yards and 34 points to that miserable team? They played ONE power 5 team before us and gave up 50 points. This is a terrible ball club we just played.

Advertisement

Our defense is gonna drop by a bit after giving up 422 yards and 34 points today. Was yet another poor showing. The game plans and execution on both side are miserable.

D gave up 27 points

******* guy gloating after a 3-3 garbage Miami squad drops 55 on a second tier program??? Did you watch this team when we were actually good? What kind of ****** beats his chest over a game like this?

The bit on Carter Hucks was the best part of the broadcast.

Two bad defenses. Announcers that were completely clueless. Possibly worse than those occasions that Pam Ward was doing play by play.

Advertisement
It's okay guys, the defense is 16th in the nation, what more can we expect. Just ask Corch Grobe.

not to be a nit-picker but only 27 on the D... fumble recovery for TD doesn't go against NoD (in the stat line anyway)

Advertisement
Manny Navarro ‏@Manny_Navarro 36s36 seconds ago

Golden: "I thought we played pretty well in all 3 phases." #UM

See, trending up

Didnt feel good at all after that win, felt worse after the wake game last year though, i kinda expected this sh¡t to happen

Advertisement
Back