worst fsu team in 30 years?

Definitely not a bad FSU team... not even close. They were hyping this fsu team as a national championship contender but now theyre a "bad team" fck these clowns

Advertisement
I don't know why there's an insistence to devalue the win.

Probably because there have been so many false dawns for this program over the last decade.

Not that it matters since one game doesn't make a program. It's stringing many wins together that does that.

It's on to the next one.

i see many fsu fans and even some so called canes fans trying to discredit the win by saying it's the worst fsu team in decades.
here are the espn recruiting rankings for fsu over their last 5 classes. Keep in mind they could be ranked even higher on other recruiting services

2016- #1 class
2015- #2 class
2014 #3 class
2013- #9 class
2012-#2 class

Miami beat a really talented fsu team i dont care what their record says, if they somehow held on to win that game we all know what the narrative would be that they are still an elite team and only had early struggles due to a true freshman QB being thrown in unexpectedly and now he 's hitting his stride. Now that they lost to Miami they're a bottom of the barrel acc squad. :monkey-serious:

Hate to say it but, flip our schedules, and we could easily be 2-2 or 1 -3 and they may be 3-1 or 4-0. Neither team was ready to beat Bama week 1 and NC State could have given us fits in week 2. If we go into Tally with a 1-2 record and they are 3-0, they probably beat us.

They were hyping this fsu team as a national championship contender but now theyre a "bad team" fck these clowns

But what does 6 weeks ago have to do with now? Who cares what people thought in the preseason? They've actually played games now and they're not as good as the perception.

I just see a whole of lot of wishing thinking going on.

i see many fsu fans and even some so called canes fans trying to discredit the win by saying it's the worst fsu team in decades.
here are the espn recruiting rankings for fsu over their last 5 classes. Keep in mind they could be ranked even higher on other recruiting services

2016- #1 class
2015- #2 class
2014 #3 class
2013- #9 class
2012-#2 class

Miami beat a really talented fsu team i dont care what their record says, if they somehow held on to win that game we all know what the narrative would be that they are still an elite team and only had early struggles due to a true freshman QB being thrown in unexpectedly and now he 's hitting his stride. Now that they lost to Miami they're a bottom of the barrel acc squad. :monkey-serious:

Hate to say it but, flip our schedules, and we could easily be 2-2 or 1 -3 and they may be 3-1 or 4-0. Neither team was ready to beat Bama week 1 and NC State could have given us fits in week 2. If we go into Tally with a 1-2 record and they are 3-0, they probably beat us.

Miami would've beaten NcState easily.... FSU is talented enough to beat Bama they just collapsed under the pressure.

We are not ready to beat Bama but FSU is ahead of us as a program so they don't have that excuse.

Advertisement

2016- #1 class
2015- #2 class
2014 #3 class
2013- #9 class
2012-#2 class

Miami would've beaten NcState easily.... FSU is talented enough to beat Bama they just collapsed under the pressure.

We are not ready to beat Bama but FSU is ahead of us as a program so they don't have that excuse.

Not so sure about that. Toledo was tough enough after the three week layoff. NC State after a 3 week layoff would have been much harder IMO. They are a good team.

2016- #1 class
2015- #2 class
2014 #3 class
2013- #9 class
2012-#2 class

Except that's not how it went down, so we're superior to them in every way.

2016- #1 class
2015- #2 class
2014 #3 class
2013- #9 class
2012-#2 class

Agree totally. That is the risk reward factor with scheduling the big money game against Bama. Feast or Famine.

Advertisement
FSU had the best shot so far at beating Alabama. If it wasn't for their dumb *** special teams they could've won that game. They just don't have that ***** that likes stealing crabs

Don't let that we beat a bad FSU team get to you. Some facts for you. FSU has beaten 1 decent UM team in those 7 years (2016 - 9-4 - 2013 was a fluke as we later learn).

10: 7-6
11: 6-6
12: 7-5
13: 9-4
14: 6-7
15: 8-5
16: 9-4
----------------
52-37 (58.4%)

6 of those 7 years We had to deal with the cloud, Al Golden and Coach no D, and poor recruiting compared to their top 5 classes.

When we become a consistent program again lets see how much they win then.

FSU hasn't wont a natl championship when we have ever been good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Last edited:

But if Langham was ruled down then we wouldn't be superior to them in every way?

00:06

From the 16 yard line.

Game-tying field goal at best.

?? if he is ruled down it would've been 1st and inches with 0:06 & one time out.

It's a 15 yard penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct. It would have been back at the 16. That's if the TD call was overturned. If you are saying if the officials ruled originally that Langham was down short of the goal so we didn't have a celebration, then you are correct.

But if Langham was ruled down then we wouldn't be superior to them in every way?

00:06

From the 16 yard line.

Game-tying field goal at best.

?? if he is ruled down it would've been 1st and inches with 0:06 & one time out.

It's a 15 yard penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct. It would have been back at the 16. That's if the TD call was overturned. If you are saying if the officials ruled originally that Langham was down short of the goal so we didn't have a celebration, then you are correct.

Saying the latter

Advertisement
Back