Worst ever position coach at Miami

Advertisement
paul williams.jpg

Paul Williams in role of Little Enos

Close the thread...

Paul Williams CLEARLY!. I know this doesn't have anything to do with his ability to teach but I remember a story about how some parents of recruits didn't want their kids coming here because they thought it was weird that Williams was a grown man with colored eye-contacts lol. Dude was just weird in all ways.
:q3xkxex:

Paul Williams would've been dismissed halfway through the season if he was corching at any high school that even remotely cared about football.

Advertisement
I get the Paul Williams hate but the guy has been steadily employed by Illinois, Houston, and now Texas (analyst) since he was fired at Miami.

I believe Jon Richt to be unemployable except for his current job as a “private QB coach” employed by himself and likely fronted with daddy’s money.

Kehoe was garbage. Good lord. Do you forget what his lines were like by 2005? I was furious when he was brought back, as was every other Cane fan with a brain.

He’s probably not as bad as the other guys I mentioned. But I put him on there to **** off his slurpers.
61753797-0470-408F-AE02-745E153AA0F7.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Enos the QB coach.

Dude literally was walking around with fake credentials for being a QB god. He was given credit for Hurts and Tua when those dudes were great before him.

Guy had a chance to back up them results but looked as if he had the same coaching skills as little Richt.

Little Richt was given his job and mediocre results. Weren't out of the realm but Enos the QB guru couldn't do no better and he was making bank.

Advertisement
Back