Stacey Searles
Art Kehoe
Jon Richt
Paul Williams
Jethro Franklin

Somebody I forgot to mention?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Has to be D'Nofrio (sp?). No one both failed miserably at their position and inspired the flat out hatred of the fanbase. Have we forgotten the infamous recruiting video? Can he play safety? I will be forever grateful to Manny for reviving the defense.

Barry probably takes the cake. That unit was probably the worst performance I've ever seen from any group.

Advertisement
Paul Williams CLEARLY!. I know this doesn't have anything to do with his ability to teach but I remember a story about how some parents of recruits didn't want their kids coming here because they thought it was weird that Williams was a grown man with colored eye-contacts lol. Dude was just weird in all ways.

Who is it?

Butch Barry
Stacey Searles
Art Kehoe
Jon Richt
Paul Williams
Jethro Franklin

Somebody I forgot to mention?

Jon Richt and it isn’t even close. He had no credentials. Quarterbacks coach is also a relatively important and high profile spot. You don’t hire your incompetent son to coach the most important position on the team.

The guy hasn’t been hired since as far as I know. Most (all?) of that list at least was employable after Miami.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wasn't he also the lb coach. Trying to find any way of blaming something on that piece of ****e.

Yeah, he probably was.

I want this thread to about guys who weren’t coordinators, though.

I think that Dorito was a better coordinator than Nix and especially Enos, actually. If we’re including coordinators in this, Dorito still wouldn’t take the cake.

Advertisement
The OL sequence on the last drive against the Gators was the worst OL play I’ve ever seen.

Enos + Barry win by default as the worst thanks to losing to FIU and getting shutout by elite C-USA team La Tech.

Advertisement
Back