2013 LOU
2014 PITT*
2015 CLEM*
2016 FSU*
2017 CLEM
2018 DUKE*
2019 GT*

*denotes home game

Actually, the Miami-Clemson line moved from 3.5 all the way to 7.5 by gametime. A 4 point line movement is almost unheard of. https://www.oddsshark.com/ncaaf/clemson-tigers-miami-hurricanes-betting-october-24-2015-702787

Anyway, I don't really remember what the **** I was expecting before the 2015 Clemson game. I definitely wasn't expecting 58-0.

I was referring to the ACCCG in 2017. I must have misread your email.

I now recall some football pundits thinking Miami could pull the upset, or at least cover the 7.5 spread.

The halftime score was 42-0 if I remember.

Last edited:
You literally just unmade your own point with two games that were drastically worse.

48-0 in the Orange Bowl to a mid-level ACC team in Virginia—final game in that stadium in history—and 58-0 to Clemson in Al Golden's fifth season ... and you're calling a 28-21 loss to Georgia Tech and a 17-12 "win" over CMU worse?

LSU Peach Bowl in 2005, that started the downfall—40-3—was one of the worst things ever witnessed; #8 Canes just destroyed by the #9 Tigers — and this program is 100-74 since that game.

Fans would run Manny over in the street if either Virginia / Clemson shut Miami out and laid 50 points on him. Stop it—and get some perspective.

This dude got to be some kind of a mind reader. Because I've always maintained that the BYTCH SLAPPING in the 2005 Peach Bowl was the beginning of Miami's demise.

Advertisement
Since 2000.

Fiesta Bowl loss to OSU under Coker

Blowout bowl loss to LSU under Coker

Last game 48-0 loss at OB to UVA

Loss to unranked GT while ranked 3rd
Loss at unranked UNC while ranked 4th, followed by home loss to unranked Clemson, under Coker.

Blowout loss at Louisville under Coker. Canes stomped mid-field logo pregame and were stomped on the field.

Loss to NC State, completing ONE pass with 3 INTs, under Shannon (?)

Blowout home loss to FSU, 45-17. FSU scored late on a 90+ yard run but it was called back on a penalty. Noles ran same play again and scored on a 90+ yard run. Shannon’s final season.

Loss at Cincinnati under Golden

Consecutive losses to VaTech, at Duke under Golden, following loss to FSU.

Bowl game blowout loss to Louisville followed by opening game blowout road loss at Louisville the following season, under Golden.
Jesus

2005 Peach Bowl vs LSU. The day the program died. We have never been feared by other teams after that game.

Advertisement
It was shameful the way we closed out the OB but UVA was clearly the better team on paper and on the field. Same with Clemson.

That LSU bowl debacle was pretty bad. Back then we all thought we were a top program. Little did we know that was just the beginning of 2 decades of mediocrity.

LSU bowl game is where the bully got exposed & program has been in the ******* ever since. Very sad night.

Advertisement
Back