Worst 5 losses post 1980

Surprised no one has mentioned Pinstripe Bowl 2018. Was one of the worst football games (if not the worst) I've ever seen in person. Reminded me of last week's game. Jonathan Taylor was running circles around us and the game was over halfway through the first quarter. And CMR knew he was done.
Yes. I froze my *** off. Nothing went right.
If I recall, Manny later said the team did not take the game seriously. (!!!!!!!)

Advertisement
So 8-2 makes it a good season? We played TWO GOOD TEAMS MY MAN. Lets me say that again we played 2 good teams is a **** POOR conference. We were totally beat up in those 2 games and you think that's a reason to keep him. Needless to say in many other games this year we were gashed on defense and put up some HORRENDOUS numbers. Thank goodness for the miracles that King performed for us or we lose 4-5 games. Tell that to Avery Johnson, Mike Leach, Tong Dungy, and others who were fired after having very successful seasons. THIS WAS NOT A SUCCESSFUL SEASON AT ALL unless you accept mediocrity at its finest. Just wait for the opening game against Alabama next season and talk to me then.

Right??? Shalala couldn't tackle ANYONE in that game.

You people blaming university presidents for football performance must seriously need velcro shoes.
Here comes the Hecht center mole to try and change the narrative again! Lmao you’re the definition of fake news sporto, you must be in the broadcasting program down in the gables huh? 🤢🤮 maybe youre the chap that runs the UM Twitter telling us “it was a rough game” and “just chill”. Smh dude we have figured you out on here CashManureCane. You’re scumbag mole, flake James is a tranny fvcker ticket salesmen, manure is video editor nerd playing make believe head coach, Strawley is the ugliest thing this world has ever produced and might be a demon, and the grandmama of them all shalala is a crook of the highest order! Run and tell your bosses In the Hecht the banners are coming for them this coming fall after the bama massacre and those banners are coming for everyone involved in the “4 hour” coaching search that got Us Lispy manure. You reap what you sow sport, now reap it!!!

Advertisement
Any loss to freeshoes or the gayturds goes on my list of worst losses. The dislike for both schools just part of my mental chemistry

Yep, having #6 stolen from us hurts. I guess people are more going for unexpected losses.
I think people are mixing up “painful” loses vs “worst” performances by the team.
thw OSU is the the most painful hands down. Still stings to think about it today. I can’t even watch the PI call to this day.

I think people are mixing up “painful” loses vs “worst” performances by the team.
thw OSU is the the most painful hands down. Still stings to think about it today. I can’t even watch the PI call to this day.
Depends on your view. To me more painful equals worse.

Advertisement
2005 Peach Bowl vs LSU 40-3 was also up there since that game was the end of UM's early 2000's run. 1993 Sugar Bowl vs Alabama, Miami favored by 8 pts, lost 34-13. 2012 vs Kansas State 52-13, was 52-6 until a late Miami TD got them to 13 pts. 2007 vs Oklahoma 51-13, Miami had 139 total yards and only 7 first downs that day. Clemson 58-0 with banners flying overhead.

But the 48-0 vs UVA to close the Orange Bowl is by far the worst loss to me. Its a wrong that cannot be righted, the UM version of the curse of the Bambino.

There's no shortage of bad losses to pick through, which is probably why this UNC loss is just another bad loss to me rather than a reason to burn the whole program to the floor like some posters are calling for.

Advertisement

You people blaming university presidents for football performance must seriously need velcro shoes.
Guessing you’ve never been around the program, before or after Donna. She had a greater impact on the program, the OB and the coaches during her ten year than you’re giving her credit for. Quite honestly, she had the singular greatest impact on the program for the better part of fifteen years.

What do you got.

1. 58-0 Clemson
2. FIU last year
3. 47-0 FSU
4. 66-13 Cuse
5. Saturday UNC

That’s my list. Did I forget one?
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

FIU was far and away the worst loss in Miami Hurricane Football history...........guess who the head coach was?

Advertisement
Saturday's loss was top five as was the FIU embarrassment last year. Congrats, Mandy, you are at the forefront of horrible losses/coach.

1. Ohio State 31 Miami 24
2. Penn State 14 Miami 10
3. Alabama 34 Miami 13
4. Notre Dame 31 Miami 30
5. Washington 38 Miami 20

What do you got.

1. 58-0 Clemson
2. FIU last year
3. 47-0 FSU
4. 66-13 Cuse
5. Saturday UNC

That’s my list. Did I forget one?

Loss to UVa in the final game in the Orange Bowl.

You need a list of 10. We've had some baaaaaad losses.

Advertisement
Back