Advertisement
What do you got.

1. 58-0 Clemson
2. FIU last year
3. 47-0 FSU
4. 66-13 Cuse
5. Saturday UNC

That’s my list. Did I forget one?

The fact that two of them happened on Manny's watch tells you all you need to know about him.

Also I'd replace the loss to FSU ( Which I expected to lose big ...just not by that much) .....with the 48-0 loss to Virginia ( Which was completely unexpected)

Last edited:
The UVA loss was the worst loss. No competition.

Open heart surgery.

Not mentioned, but Hail Flutie and Reichs Maryland comeback games were equally brutal.

Not to mention '02 NC Game...or the 87' ND game.

BYU beat us to break our 56 game home winning streak...or was it Washington?

'86 Fiesta Bowl.

This one was bad but not top 5. Not sure if its even Top 10.

Advertisement
The fact that two of them happened on Manny's watch tells you all you need to know about him.

Also I'd replace the loss to FSU ( Which I expected to lose big just not by that much) .....with the loss to 48-0 Virginia ( Which was completely unexpected)
Agreed. Fsu was on top of their game and we bottomed out from sanctions. We expected to lose that game.
The last OB game was similar to the UNC game this past weekend. Came out of nowhere.

Open heart surgery.

Not mentioned, but Hail Flutie and Reichs Maryland comeback games were equally brutal.

Not to mention '02 NC Game...or the 87' ND game.

BYU beat us to break our 56 game home winning streak...or was it Washington?

'86 Fiesta Bowl.

This one was bad but not top 5. Not sure if its even Top 10.
It was Washington. And it was 58 games.

Advertisement
The UVA loss was bad, completely demoralizing, an absolute blow out but the loss NC might be worse in my opinion.
We set records on Saturday.
I don’t think I have ever seen a Miami team get manhandled like that. There is nothing worse than when a team runs on you for 554 yards and physically kick your *** the way NC did. They were toying with us, running the same 2 or 3 plays and couldn’t stop them ONCE. We no answers, then mocking us after each score. This is the most humiliating loss I can remember and we’ve had some bad ones last season. What a pathetic performance. Unbelievable.

Advertisement
Back