Word is we’ll have a premier rb…

Prioritizing a RB over a CB is nonsense and borderline malpractice.

Malpractice? It has been stated here multiple the Top 3 (Brown, Porter, Richard) are set, they have a young CB (Stafford) they really like and plan to add another young CB with experience (Marshall kid?) in the Portal.

Priorities need to RB, LG, WR, 315+ DT, and S over CB

Advertisement
Malpractice? It has been stated here multiple the Top 3 (Brown, Porter, Richard) are set, they have a young CB (Stafford) they really like and plan to add another young CB with experience (Marshall kid?) in the Portal.

Priorities need to RB, LG, WR, 315+ DT, and S over CB
that top 3 has 2 unproven CBs (Richard and Brown). In todays college game, adding another starting CB that is hopefully better than DPJ or at least better than Brown and Richard, is more important than a RB.

This all could mean **** cause there may not be a starting caliber CB in the portal but a starting caliber RB in the portal.

And DT is more of a priority than LG

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need a cb and an another lb over rb . Maybe people need to rewatch the bowl game . Our lb was on skates and cbs was laughable

Been off the board for a while but has anyone with actually connections and knowledge confirmed that Fletcher is in fact out for next season? If so, thats a major bummer but this Oregon St RB would be a nice replacement if that were to happen

We need a cb and an another lb over rb . Maybe people need to rewatch the bowl game . Our lb was on skates and cbs was laughable
Why I love our fanbase - we seemingly only have one scholarship to give out to a portal transfer

Advertisement
Been off the board for a while but has anyone with actually connections and knowledge confirmed that Fletcher is in fact out for next season? If so, thats a major bummer but this Oregon St RB would be a nice replacement if that were to happen
Not that I’ve seen but @calinative umstudent posted a good synopsis of typical Lisfranc injury recovery times here:

With his lisfranc injury I hope they are able to get a stud rb so Fletcher doesn’t rush back and can truly heal up for next year

Advertisement
Hope you’re right man i been starving to see us have a dynamic game changing type rb. Feel like its been forever, its hella important in college. Look at all the top teams they usually have a rb who routinely makes big plays

Might have been posted

Attachments

• IMG_8352.jpeg
    IMG_8352.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Back