Wong trying to pull up on Ruiz

Advertisement
I was told I was wrong when I said there were $800,000 reasons why he declared when he did.

For those saying he has no leverage, you're dreaming. Wong is an experienced, clutch player who can create his own shot. He has value on the open market.

Then let him walk and go find out what his value is on the open market. Nothing wrong with that from him or the ppl paying NIL money. That’s the great thing about all this.

The guy who got Pack his deal represents Wong. Maybe he would've been obligated not to tell Wong what he got for his other client but I got a feeling this would've been an issue considering the connection no matter what.
Didn’t not know that. Still don’t like the amount going public.

Advertisement
I was told I was wrong when I said there were $800,000 reasons why he declared when he did.

For those saying he has no leverage, you're dreaming. Wong is an experienced, proven, clutch player who can create his own shot. and will only be better next year. He has value on the open market.
He absolutely does…but he’s not Pack. Pack has first round talent in a 5’11 body. He’s done a ton. Can’t thank him enough but I’m not getting into a bidding war when I got a better version of you and I could use more length.

Didn’t not know that. Still don’t like the amount going public.

Who cares. This is the new world of college sports. Transfer is waaaaay better than wong. The ppl paying the money must value the new kid verse giving boring *** wong who can’t shoot the money. Not every kid has the same value. They are learning real life business now with all this. You want more money, create more value for those willing to pay you.

8407FA6F-D3BA-4EF8-95E2-8C016CCBD4EC.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Can’t wait for people to break the downvote button on this but maybe, just MAYBE, John Ruiz will shut the **** up about what he’s doing now??

I’m glad he’s on the team, but it’s ok to do business behind closed doors sometimes.
Why? He’s advertising to all recruits he will pay them 6 figures.

Advertisement
Back