Wonder if KU will be calling Lashlee

Advertisement
I would have to imagine he would field the call. KU is a dumpster but if you can get HC in a power 5 and make prob double the money. Would be tough to turn down. He will always land on his feet if it doesn’t work but unless he does something egregious as long as he can be competitive he’d be there forever.
I really hope it doesn’t happen bc I like what he is doing here but he would be a great choice for them IMO.

Attachments

• BA49F11E-B225-46D3-B033-CC023C454D0A.jpeg
    BA49F11E-B225-46D3-B033-CC023C454D0A.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 3
Advertisement
They might call but no way I'd touch that job if I'm lashlee and I doubt he would listen. He has another solid year or 2 here and bigger, better schools will be calling. KU is a no win situation for a coach like lashlee.

KU best play is probably a group 5 HC or some other power 5 HC on their last leg (is repeat of les miles hire). KU just looks like a graveyard and doesn't have much going for it....

The coach from Buffalo should take that job. It's the perfect place to be a radical.

Advertisement
It's Kansas, you need a schematic advantage. Go get a Military Academy guy or Paul Johnson. They barely play D in that league.

Advertisement
KU is an abject failure of a football program. They have a losing record overall. KU care about b-ball...that’s their baby. Career suicide going there. As long as Mizzou, & K-St is right there, they will never get the guys in the little recruiting grounds they do occupy. If Lashlee don’t get a reputable P5 program, would rather he go to a G5. There’s way better G5 options than KU.

Advertisement
Back