Wonder How ADIDAS feels right about now...

1544914949676.png

Advertisement
Y'all have no idea what you're talking about the deal has been good for both sides
Meh, maybe for a season. As much as we'd like it to be Miami is not a national brand, at all. Other than last year in which no rights were owneed to the TO chain I'd say your assertation is not correct at all.

Advertisement
Let’s see Derrick Stucker, our Addidas rep, interned in the athletic dept in the mid-late nineties and hung out with some guy named Blake James who worked downstairs in the ticket department who just happened to hangout together. Get a effin clue people, our brand sells merchandise. SMDH at some of you tards. Enjoy your weekend, ya’ll kill me sometimes.

Semper Canes!!!

Being that our contract doesn’t end til 2025, I highly doubt we’ll be getting a new contract. We haven’t held our end of the bargain. They debut new unis for us against LSU and it went from being a good cause to getting clowned saying we played like trash and we wore unis made of trash. Lol

They want a longer term deal. They have faith in Miami and will pay for it.

Advertisement
Lol nah I knew what you were quoting lol. Not a drake fan, but I heard that psycho mode before. I just never fvcked with the line lol because up here addidas is whats popping because the russian mobsters stay wearing it.

Now I get the Mueller deal. Russians wear adidas, adidas has deal with Miami, Trump told Donna to hire Mike once. It all ties in nicely now— there is the collusion. Son of a gun.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back