Wonder How ADIDAS feels right about now...

Yup NYC lol, but the russians are heavy up here. They run all the blue collar type schit, but are also deep in the streets. No one really fvcks with them because they are straights gangstas!! lol.

True facts! They were heavy in Sherman Oaks, too, down in L.A.

I met this Russian Doll back in the day. Straight fire! We talked for a minute. Chick was a straight hustler. Her and her peeps were running a chop shop scheme. She would get these ninjas to fall in love w her, and her peeps did the rest. Lol.

Advertisement
True facts! They were heavy in Sherman Oaks, too, down in L.A.

I met this Russian Doll back in the day. Straight fire! We talked for a minute. Chick was a straight hustler. Her and her peeps were running a chop shop scheme. She would get these ninjas to fall in love w her, and her peeps did the rest. Lol.

Im not surprised. Anywhere there is money they start to move in and grab up territory. lol I bet that ***** was bad as ****! I know exactly how those schemes work out lmao.

They always straight up ran Brooklyn and queens, but now they basically took over the bronx and Manhattan(all the way from harlem and the rest of uptown to the lower east side). Now you will see all the hood dudes rocking addidas track suits like they are rev run and DMC.

Im not surprised. Anywhere there is money they start to move in and grab up territory. lol I bet that ***** was bad as ****! I know exactly how those schemes work out lmao.

They always straight up ran Brooklyn and queens, but now they basically took over the bronx and Manhattan(all the way from harlem and the rest of uptown to the lower east side). Now you will see all the hood dudes rocking addidas track suits like they are rev run and DMC.

No lie; til this day that broad is in my top 10 best looking chicks I’ve ever seen in person. She was hella cool, but she been through some things. Never knew much about Russians til her and then like 3 yrs later, heard they were running a scheme similar in Miami w the credit cards. Same thing; get the Russian Dolls to seduce and the rest is history. Lol.

No lie; til this day that broad is in my top 10 best looking chicks I’ve ever seen in person. She was hella cool, but she been through some things. Never knew much about Russians til her and then like 3 yrs later, heard they were running a scheme similar in Miami w the credit cards. Same thing; get the Russian Dolls to seduce and the rest is history. Lol.

I believe it bro. They get the baddest chicks to run those schemes. You know the type the mad hot chicks that love the money and the power. They do the card cracking schit up in NYC too.

Advertisement
I believe it bro. They get the baddest chicks to run those schemes. You know the type the mad hot chicks that love the money and the power. They do the card cracking schit up in NYC too.

Had no idea; but they do make power moves and NYC is a power city, so it makes sense.

Adidas sold over 3 million turnover chain shirts last year alone. The Adidas apparel contract has been more than mutually beneficial. They signed Miami to the huge contract while Golden was still here winning 6 games a year. If you actually think anything happening right now is even mildly concerning to them, you need to get of CIS and get out into the real world more often. I get it that most of the people commenting are still mad that Nike isn't the sponsor anymore but your hurt feeling don't pay bills.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The only thing Adidas is doing is laughing to the bank. One of the best deals they have ever signed and a brand (Miami) that matches up with everything they are looking for and their target market. Washington??? Ha. I say this knowing people at the top of Adidas.

Adidas sold over 3 million turnover chain shirts last year alone. The Adidas apparel contract has been more than mutually beneficial. They signed Miami to the huge contract while Golden was still here winning 6 games a year. If you actually think anything happening right now is even mildly concerning to them, you need to get of CIS and get out into the real world more often. I get it that most of the people commenting are still mad that Nike isn't the sponsor anymore but your hurt feeling don't pay bills.

Wonder how many "Fire Richt " shirts they can sell ... probably more than the turnover chain shirts next season.

Advertisement
They have to be sick seeing what is going on. I doubt this is what they thought they were getting when they made us their flagship program.

They will close the money valve and began the countdown waiting on the contract to expire. Flag school? _Adidas don’t need that crap

Advertisement

Facts. You can tell that this board is full of a bunch of video gamers and teenagers when people actually think that Adidas is worried that Miami only went 7-5 this year.

They're going to do $25 billion in revenue this year, but they're distressed that they will crumble due to the drop in Miami Hurricane jersey sales.

They have to be sick seeing what is going on. I doubt this is what they thought they were getting when they made us their flagship program.
They signed us when Fat Al was the coach. Apparently even then we were still a money maker. I think they're fine.

... one season removed from being No. 2 in the country after a 10-0 start—taking out Florida State, Virginia Tech and demolishing Notre Dame on national television. Canes on are on TV every week and the brand is strong, even with a five-loss season.

You have zero clue how all of this works if you really think adidas is "sick" about what's going on. Typical thought process of the entitled, overemotional fan. THIS is what you choose to start a thread about? What a joke. This fan base reinvents ways to be miserable and complain.

adidas is a multi-billion dollar global brand. They're doing just fine. Miami isn't even a pimple on their ***.

Facts. You can tell that this board is full of a bunch of video gamers and teenagers when people actually think that Adidas is worried that Miami only went 7-5 this year.

They're going to do $25 billion in revenue this year, but they're distressed that they will crumble due to the drop in Miami Hurricane jersey sales.
Isnt it prayer time in the richt household? Why r u here

Advertisement
Back