Wonder How ADIDAS feels right about now...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah but Louisville had scandal associated with Adidas. So the two enties are rightfully limiting their interaction with one another. Washington is in the Rose bowl, have an elite coach, and are two years removed from the playoff. Adidas' choice is easy.

Advertisement
They have to be sick seeing what is going on. I doubt this is what they thought they were getting when they made us their flagship program.
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Anybody who thought he would do otherwise is delusional. I doubt that theadministration wasn’t a factor, too. They weren’t giving him money for a top DC.

We didn't need a top DC. We just needed someone that didn't completely suck. Atleast we didn't make Corch Can'tCroot the DC.

Bottom line, I take solace in knowing Richt is getting all the rope to hang his career at the U. There is no way he survives another year like this. I get a feeling (feeling, I said!) BJ’s performance is on the line too. Meanwhile, I’m not a big donor, very small donor in fact, but I’m not giving a dime to the U till I see it going in the other direction.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bottom line, I take solace in knowing Richt is getting all the rope to hang his career at the U. There is no way he survives another year like this. I get a feeling (feeling, I said!) BJ’s performance is on the line too. Meanwhile, I’m not a big donor, very small donor in fact, but I’m not giving a dime to the U till I see it going in the other direction.
this is exactly the right thing to do. ...... we can fight back with the power of the wallet. BUY NOTHING .... NOT ONE DIME

CANES fans have been given the final "**** YOU" from an AD and a HC that are ****ting on our beloved football team and they are destroying it.

dime.gif

Nike in there offices right now after they heard Richt hasnt got fired....................."stupid adidas lol soccer"

Advertisement
Back