With OL issues I never see comments about....

Advertisement
Yeah, especially when you hear all this Chyt about how we are going to “curb stomp” the the lizards.

It’s the same thing we said last year about how we were going to “pistol whip” LSU.

All these “ Sunshine” fans fade the minute things get rocky.

Advertisement
Yeah, especially when you hear all this Chyt about how we are going to “curb stomp” the the lizards.

It’s the same thing we said last year about how we were going to “pistol whip” LSU.

All these “ Sunshine” fans fade the minute things get rocky.

Agree with everything, but the last line. These sunshine fans will never leave. They are the ones that will be saying "but he plays dominos and is a twitter savage" in year 4 when we are trotting out a team full of 2 and 3 stars losing against Duke.

Advertisement
Ok Sunshine ...
giphy (1).gif

Agree with everything, but the last line. These sunshine fans will never leave. They are the ones that will be saying "but he plays dominos and is a twitter savage" in year 4 when we are trotting out a team full of 2 and 3 stars losing against Duke.

Are you an anti-Manolo fan or just calling out the sunshine fans? I know we’re not right now on top of the blue chip ratio you love, but sh** mate, we’ve got to start somewhere. And unfortunately that somewhere wasn’t a 10-3 season, but 7-6, with a curb stomping in NYC, your home base. Will it be a bed of roses this season, with us going undefeated? Nope. But will we see improvement across the board in all three phases of the game? Surely hoping so. Because when we turn around from that colossal mess into a we’ll oiled machine, our record will start to reflect the better effect and execution. Which should land us more of your favorite 4/5* kids, which would hopefully continue to parlay winning until such time that we find our team in the CFP. But until then, let’s at least give El Jefe the benefit of the doubt until he either earns our trust through the play of the team and more W’s than we’ve been sporting these past 15yrs. Or we throw out the same stale mess we’ve been putting out for consumption. If it’s the latter, don’t worry Manolo and Co. wont last long. But I’m betting he’s more the former, and will culminate the rise of Miami football again across the CFB landscape.

Are you an anti-Manolo fan or just calling out the sunshine fans? I know we’re not right now on top of the blue chip ratio you love, but sh** mate, we’ve got to start somewhere. And unfortunately that somewhere wasn’t a 10-3 season, but 7-6, with a curb stomping in NYC, your home base. Will it be a bed of roses this season, with us going undefeated? Nope. But will we see improvement across the board in all three phases of the game? Surely hoping so. Because when we turn around from that colossal mess into a we’ll oiled machine, our record will start to reflect the better effect and execution. Which should land us more of your favorite 4/5* kids, which would hopefully continue to parlay winning until such time that we find our team in the CFP. But until then, let’s at least give El Jefe the benefit of the doubt until he either earns our trust through the play of the team and more W’s than we’ve been sporting these past 15yrs. Or we throw out the same stale mess we’ve been putting out for consumption. If it’s the latter, don’t worry Manolo and Co. wont last long. But I’m betting he’s more the former, and will culminate the rise of Miami football again across the CFB landscape.

Not anti-Manolo, just calling out the sunshine fans. I agree with you. I am worried about his recruiting. Not because of this season( I am a bit worried about his transition class, even Willie and Mullet had better transition classes), but because of his recruiting at Miami and all the stops before.

However, I do think he is going to have us win the Coastal year after year and we will start to get better classes year after year. Basically turning into the Southern version of Wisconsin.

I hope he kills it here because I like him as a person.

Not anti-Manolo, just calling out the sunshine fans. I agree with you. I am worried about his recruiting. Not because of this season( I am a bit worried about his transition class, even Willie and Mullet had better transition classes), but because of his recruiting at Miami and all the stops before.

However, I do think he is going to have us win the Coastal year after year and we will start to get better classes year after year. Basically turning into the Southern version of Wisconsin.

You are truly unbelievable. My man hasn't even coached a game yet, and here you are accusing fans of pumping sunshine! Lol. I was more of a vocal critic of the pastor than you ever were even in your dreams but even I understand being critical of Manny at this stage in his tenure is insane. After this offseason there's no reason for any of the retards in the fanbase to temper their excitement or not be optimistic about the future. I realize because of the past 15+ yrs many of the fans suffer from battered woman syndrome, but this is a new era, and what transpired in the past is not a good predictor of future events. I'm confused about why you think MIA will turn into the southern version of Wisconsin if you're also predicting Manny's recruiting classes will improve yr after yr? Also if you think southern version of Wisconsin is the ceiling for Manny and this program, why are you even a fan at this pt?? Do you feel obligated to just because you're an alum? How can anyone be considered a true fan if they believe their team's chances of winning a championship are hopeless? What are they even doing on this forum except spreading toxic & negative energy? Don't they have anything better to do than to accuse others of pumping sunshine?

Advertisement

Every position coach on the staff could be upgraded. Manny Navarro even said that the staff is a concern. He said Miami has to start cashing out to get elite assistants if it wants to compete with the heavyweights. (here come the "but they paid Enos 😫" lol)

An elite recruiter doesn't need a 10 win season to get u top talent. We've yet to have an elite recruiter on the defensive side of the ball since Manny has been here. I could argue Richt had two on the offensive side with Dugans and Hartley. Field and eventually Cooney could fill those roles but we still lack those on defense.

But I agree, if Manny has one question mark it is the lack of recruiters on his staff.

You are truly unbelievable. My man hasn't even coached a game yet, and here you are accusing fans of pumping sunshine! Lol. I was more of a vocal critic of the pastor than you ever were even in your dreams but even I understand being critical of Manny at this stage in his tenure is insane. After this offseason there's no reason for any of the retards in the fanbase to temper their excitement or not be optimistic about the future. I realize because of the past 15+ yrs many of the fans suffer from battered woman syndrome, but this is a new era, and what transpired in the past is not a good predictor of future events. I'm confused about why you think MIA will turn into the southern version of Wisconsin if you're also predicting Manny's recruiting classes will improve yr after yr? Also if you think southern version of Wisconsin is the ceiling for Manny and this program, why are you even a fan at this pt?? Do you feel obligated to just because you're an alum? How can anyone be considered a true fan if they believe their team's chances of winning a championship are hopeless? What are they even doing on this forum except spreading toxic & negative energy? Don't they have anything better to do than to accuse others of pumping sunshine?

I was one of the earliest to call out Richt. I didn't like the hire from the start. There is a big difference between being a fan and pumping sunshine.

I said southern version of Wisconsin as in constantly win their division year after year, but lose the conference title game.

I was a fan of Miami before I even went to the school. I will root for them no matter how bad we get. Does Boise have no fans because they have no shot of ever winning an NC?

Advertisement
Every position coach on the staff could be upgraded. Manny Navarro even said that the staff is a concern. He said Miami has to start cashing out to get elite assistants if it wants to compete with the heavyweights. (here come the "but they paid Enos 😫" lol)

An elite recruiter doesn't need a 10 win season to get u top talent. We've yet to have an elite recruiter on the defensive side of the ball since Manny has been here. I could argue Richt had two on the offensive side with Dugans and Hartley. Field and eventually Cooney could fill those roles but we still lack those on defense.

But I agree, if Manny has one question mark it is the lack of recruiters on his staff.

100% agreed. Even before he was at Miami he had trouble recruiting. Even at Texas which is a huge red flag, since they always get top talent in Texas. I think if Manny gets some elite recruiters on both sides of the ball we can really be on our way to being back.

How do we have so many recruits right now?

Advertisement
Back