With all of the negativity swarming around today...

At least we didn’t suck as bad as Notre Dame.

We actually won comfortably after the first half, Notre Dame is getting a foot up their *** from fūcking Marshall.

Do you want to make yourself feel good about how poorly we played? It’s early in the season it’s hard to judge what the games actually mean. Is Notre Dame this bad? Is Texas A&M? Are we? Still pretty ****ed about that first half, and VanDyke, wow worst game as a cane. Hope he got that out of his system.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Big one: TVD can and will play much better.

I’ll have to watch the game again, but from the stands, he missed a bunch of wide-open receivers and didn’t even look their way for at least three or four maybe more plays.

At first I thought they were trying to go purposefully to Mallory, to get him rolling maybe for next week, but it’s like they were forcing the ball to him.

Advertisement
All you fvcks crying about our team...are you watching aTm vs app state?

Anyone want to talk about Norte dumb against Marshall?

CLUMPSON VS Furman?

Did you not see how our Defense did against Gore and their run game? We put pressure on their offense after half big time

I'm calling y’all out who remind me of bytch *** fans of the gator...GTFOH

I’ll have to watch the game again, but from the stands, he missed a bunch of wide-open receivers and didn’t even look their way for at least three or four maybe more plays.

At first I thought they were trying to go purposefully to Mallory, to get him rolling maybe for next week, but it’s like they were forcing the ball to him.
He had a bad game (for him), period. Numbers won't show it, and his OL didn't help him, but he just wasn't himself today. He knew it. You could see it on his face and in his body language after the game. I'd rather he get it out of his system now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back