With all of the negativity swarming around today...

Advertisement
Advertisement
We won and that's all that matters. Look around the country. Marshall beats ND. App St beat Texas A&M, Texas Almost beat Bama. Be happy with the win. Period

Liked what I saw from:
Offense
- Henry Parrish Jr
- Thadd Franklin Jr
- Michael Redding Jr
- Xavier Restrepo
- Brashard Smith
- Justice Oluwaseun

Defense
- James Williams
- Corey Flagg
- Darrell Jackson
- Leonard Taylor
- Elijah Roberts
- Jacob Lichtenstein
- Wesley Bissainthe
- Te’Cory Couch
- TyRique Stevenson

Advertisement
We won and that's all that matters. Look around the country. Marshall beats ND. App St beat Texas A&M, Texas Almost beat Bama. Be happy with the win. Period
We won convincingly at that. If you are negative after today you just are a miserable POS. UM is in a better spot then has been since 2002 . Just the facts. Are we perfect? No but I'd be hard pressed to rank more then 7 teams ahead of us. Bama , UGA , OSU , Michigan and Oklahoma maybe . Maybe Okie St as well. But honestly I think we are better then all those teams minus the first 3 by November. I think we lose one game before the bowl game or playoff and I have no idea where it will be as it wont be A&M or Clemson . I bet it will be some head scratcher like GT or some crap but so be it . 1 loss going into playoffs is A-ok with me.

Advertisement
This thread ended up alright. Good job guys. Gold Star for U,
1662851988807.gif

Advertisement
… or your heart explodes
Hahaha. That's when at the funeral you just say that departed loved too hard for his heart to handle.

Not that he did ALL the blow in the sun and then later had a heart attack because the last team in his 8 team all moneyline parlay was TAMU.

Advertisement
Back