Wish Noles had won

Some of this board just does not get it. Our strength of schedule is falling apart.
At least UNC will be ranked. But beating a #9 FSU would have been better. Much better.

Why? Because of the selection committee numb nuts.

And beating a pedestrian Noles team is no fun either. It's like beating up a ******. You don't win either way.

Strength of schedule lol If Miami is sitting at 13-0 at the end of the year no way we arent in. And thats even assuming we make it that far.
This. Miami has the reputation to climb in the poles. Look at where we have climbed by beating FAMU, FAU and APPST. I don't care what everyone else is ranked when we play them. All I care about is getting the win. If Miami wins out and does it in the fashion they have been, we're in.

Advertisement
Don't tell me no crap bout strength of schedule. Last thing should be on our minds as a program. All those unranked teams are tough games, especially VT on the road

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

We got porsters worried about the playoff selection committee. Lol. We're not winning a national championship this year. So stop worrying about our sos.

The more fsu losses the better. These guys have been coming into south florida and cherry picking talent for a while now. FSU sucking this year should take the shine off that program for a while. We put together a nice 10+ win season and we're going to be sitting real nice with recruiting.

Advertisement
Back