Wish Noles had won

MiamiJoe

Sophomore
A wounded animal is always more dangerous and we could have used a NC loss as it is obvious they are a force in the Coastal this year. Their QB should be mentioned in Heisman talk as his numbers are off the chart

Advertisement
giphy-downsized-large.gif

That metaphor worked before this game. They were the "wounded animal" playing to stay alive in the conference. Now they are out and have nothing to play for.

You're prob going to get ripped in this thread but I agree.

We needed FSU to win for the 8pm primetime game. I wanted us to be the ones to stick the knife in them. Plus it would be better for recruiting.

And UNC losing would have better our chances in the coastal

To beat FSU, we are going to have to play relentless, desperate football. It doesn't matter what state FSU's team is in. If we do that, we're winning by double digits.

Kill em all.

Advertisement
I see what youre saying.

but that logic doesnt apply to FSU. FSU, UF, ND, and tOSU could lose every game and id still be dissapointed they werent getting blown out in those games

There is something sincerely wrong with the disposition of some of our fans...

Smfh... Un-******'believable.

Advertisement
**** that, I hope they not only lose, but have 40 career ending injuries each week

You're prob going to get ripped in this thread but I agree.

We needed FSU to win for the 8pm primetime game. I wanted us to be the ones to stick the knife in them. Plus it would be better for recruiting.

And UNC losing would have better our chances in the coastal

It will be just as good handing them a third L in a row, and demoralizing them.

Advertisement
I agreed with OP originally, but thinking about it now- FSU is knocked down and we need to straight curb stomp them and end the run of FSU and start our ******* run.

Next week is HUGE!!

Advertisement
**** FSU! Always a great day when they lose.

Next week I hope Richt has the whole team dancing in the end zone after the first TD.

all that matters is that we show up to rip their heads off and ****e down their necks. that is what's required regardless if FSU marched in ranked #1 , undeafeated or were 0-5. we have to stand up to them and kill them.

Advertisement
Back