Wish Noles had won

You're prob going to get ripped in this thread but I agree.

We needed FSU to win for the 8pm primetime game. I wanted us to be the ones to stick the knife in them. Plus it would be better for recruiting.

And UNC losing would have better our chances in the coastal

Better if they lose every game

Advertisement
UNC's win ratchets up the pressure on Miami significantly.

Under a few scenarios, UNC would jold tie breaker IF Miami loses to FSU, but then beats UNC.

You can rip me all you want but I have been watching college football longer than most here have been alive and have seen teams coming off bad loss go into rivalry game and play better. I also wanted NC with a loss as that is more important to us in the Coastal. Neg me all you want but I have forgotten more about Canes football than most of you will ever know so don't ever question my status as a Canes fan because you're just showing ignorance.

I do not ever want FSU to win...ever. we win our games we're good.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
It's not about whether we want the Noles to win or lose. It's about next Saturday night being a big time rivalry game between 2 top 10 or top 12 teams that the whole country will be wanting to watch. That's what would happen if the semenhoes would have won but instead it's still a rivalry game but not as significant to the college football world because fsu is now on a down year. Think about why miami vs fsu is a rivalry in the first place. Both were consistently 2 of the best teams and dominated college football. With one team down like fsu is right now and miami was for the last 10 plus years, the rivalry was irrelevant nationwide which is why all you hear about is the sec. People that wanted fsu to win this game today to set up the biggest game in the country next week aren't rooting for fsu, we just want the miami vs fsu rivalry back to what it was over 10 years ago. The rivalry is still big in Florida but that's it because miami has been irrelevant for so long now.

What realky sucks is sonehow we will miss out on acccg because unc won 2 conference games with unde 5 secs left

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Some of this board just does not get it. Our strength of schedule is falling apart.
At least UNC will be ranked. But beating a #9 FSU would have been better. Much better.

Why? Because of the selection committee numb nuts.

And beating a pedestrian Noles team is no fun either. It's like beating up a ******. You don't win either way.

A lot on this board can't look at things past face value. A currently unranked unc is the toughest team on the schedule right now

Advertisement
Yea I was trying to tell people we would benifit more with FSU winning....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Selection committee? SOS? It's week 4, lets layoff the playoff talk. If we win our games, the rest will take care of itself.

Some of this board just does not get it. Our strength of schedule is falling apart.
At least UNC will be ranked. But beating a #9 FSU would have been better. Much better.

Why? Because of the selection committee numb nuts.

And beating a pedestrian Noles team is no fun either. It's like beating up a ******. You don't win either way.

Strength of schedule lol If Miami is sitting at 13-0 at the end of the year no way we arent in. And thats even assuming we make it that far.

Advertisement
We are battling them for recruits head to head for the next few years. The bigger the gap the between us the better we do in recruiting.

Doesn't the voting begin very soon?

We could win the rest of our games . UNC is looking like the toughest game

I just hate how much UNC mocked Miami last year.

It's not about whether we want the Noles to win or lose. It's about next Saturday night being a big time rivalry game between 2 top 10 or top 12 teams that the whole country will be wanting to watch. That's what would happen if the semenhoes would have won but instead it's still a rivalry game but not as significant to the college football world because fsu is now on a down year. Think about why miami vs fsu is a rivalry in the first place. Both were consistently 2 of the best teams and dominated college football. With one team down like fsu is right now and miami was for the last 10 plus years, the rivalry was irrelevant nationwide which is why all you hear about is the sec. People that wanted fsu to win this game today to set up the biggest game in the country next week aren't rooting for fsu, we just want the miami vs fsu rivalry back to what it was over 10 years ago. The rivalry is still big in Florida but that's it because miami has been irrelevant for so long now.
They have been doing fine while Al was driving us over the cliff. That is dumb logic. They have been getting the recruits we want because of our suckage. Them being bad is good for us. Period

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back