Winter workouts?

It really was a very vanilla plan. I have strength programs from a lot of programs and Miami's was one of the worst. I have stuff from LSU, Pat Ivey etc and there is really no comparison. I don't have anything from Georgia but I plan on going down to Miami in the spring. I've worked with a lot of pro athletes and combine prep so I'm not shy to call/email and go in and speak with the coaches.

I did a road trip to Florida and stopped in at UNC, NC State, Virginia and Miami to speak with the coaches and check out the facilities. If I get more info I'll be sure to post it here. I'm really interested to see how it's changed.

Advertisement
I have a friend on the team who says new S&C coaches are implementing great new workouts that are finally position specific workouts, as opposed to having everyone do the same thing regardless of position group. Says he wore up sore af

Anyone that knew a thing about S&C called this long ago regarding swasey. The biggest issue was the lack of strength on the lines and getting pushed around. Back in 03 we couldn't buy a 3rd and 1 or a 4th and 1.

It really was a very vanilla plan. I have strength programs from a lot of programs and Miami's was one of the worst. I have stuff from LSU, Pat Ivey etc and there is really no comparison. I don't have anything from Georgia but I plan on going down to Miami in the spring. I've worked with a lot of pro athletes and combine prep so I'm not shy to call/email and go in and speak with the coaches.

I did a road trip to Florida and stopped in at UNC, NC State, Virginia and Miami to speak with the coaches and check out the facilities. If I get more info I'll be sure to post it here. I'm really interested to see how it's changed.

Bama used to post their workouts on line, but I can't find them now.

Advertisement
Back