Winston..

DustinD28

Freshman
Looking terrible in the 1st half vs the Titans. His 1st pass was a pick 6. 2 ints so far..
Meanwhile, Marcus Mariota is beastin for my Titans!!

Advertisement
And as for Canes in the NFL Allen Bailey had the game of his career. Two sacks and a fumble recovery. Nice to see such a good kid finally making big plays in the NFL.

And as for Canes in the NFL Allen Bailey had the game of his career. Two sacks and a fumble recovery. Nice to see such a good kid finally making big plays in the NFL.

Finally?? He's been making plays for awhile now. Part of the reason he got a new contract up there

Winston is going to suck in the NFL. That offense they run at FSU is so lame. All crossing routes and posts and seams. It's fine for college but Winston can't throw a deep ball over someone's shoulder to save his life.

Advertisement
I actually kinda thought that big goober would start out fairly decent for the Bucs and then would plateau faster than any of the other highly regarded QB's in his class. I'm pleasantly surprised he looks like he went straight to sucking.

Advertisement
Jameis Winston
Jarmarcus Russell
Christian Ponder
EJ Manual all and one thing in common...that's right Jimbo Fisher. Make that 2 things NFL busts!!

Mariota is going to be a solid QB in the NFL. Still amused that Winston was chosen before him...

Looking terrible in the 1st half vs the Titans. His 1st pass was a pick 6. 2 ints so far..
Meanwhile, Marcus Mariota is beastin for my Titans!!

Advertisement
I recall a few weeks back there were some clowns here not only propping this piece of crap up, but mad at people like me who knew he's garbage.

I actually kinda thought that big goober would start out fairly decent for the Bucs and then would plateau faster than any of the other highly regarded QB's in his class. I'm pleasantly surprised he looks like he went straight to sucking.

Tampa has the least amount of talent in the NFL. Our o-line, may be better than theirs. none the less, he looked pretty bad.

Advertisement
Why would anyone on a Canes board give a rats *** about that guy?

Because we had one, perhaps two, dropped picks against the guy last year that could have won the game for us. That loss still hurts, as if it brings everything that is wrong with this coaching staff into relief.

Tampa has the least amount of talent in the NFL. Our o-line, may be better than theirs. none the less, he looked pretty bad.

Didnt Andrew Luck go to a mediocre Colts team that had just let go of Manning and had lost a lot of its O line strength? Luck showed up and turned into the Young Jesus.

Jaemis can't do that.

Advertisement
Back