Winston..

And as for Canes in the NFL Allen Bailey had the game of his career. Two sacks and a fumble recovery. Nice to see such a good kid finally making big plays in the NFL.

Finally?? He's been making plays for awhile now. Part of the reason he got a new contract up there

defensive end's new deal is for four years and worth $25 million, with $15 million guaranteed and a $10 million signing bonus, per sources informed of the pact.

Advertisement
That was a loser feat. Mariota sucks just as bad. Wait till they both start facing real teams.

Our (bucs) oline is absolute trash. Probably the worst in the league. Not to excuse Winston though. His mechanics are horrible. Everything about him is off and goofy looking. From the way he throws to the way he talks and carry himself

Advertisement
And as for Canes in the NFL Allen Bailey had the game of his career. Two sacks and a fumble recovery. Nice to see such a good kid finally making big plays in the NFL.

Finally?? He's been making plays for awhile now. Part of the reason he got a new contract up there

He hasn't had a game like this though. Last year was his first as a starter, and he only had 5 sacks lall year. Not hating. Allen is the type of kid anybody can pull for. Hopefully he's taking his game to the next level.

Advertisement
I'm still stunned that he was taken #1 . I thought he was exposed last year when he really played pretty poorly. He threw a lot of picks and then countless ill advised passes that should have been picks. I don't know if I've ever seen a guy have that many should be picks dropped.

I'm still stunned that he was taken #1 . I thought he was exposed last year when he really played pretty poorly. He threw a lot of picks and then countless ill advised passes that should have been picks. I don't know if I've ever seen a guy have that many should be picks dropped.

Titans dropped a pick in the 1st quarter, so it should have been 3 picks for Winston to Mariota's 4 TDs before the Titans took their foot off the gas.

#ItsaBucsLife

I actually kinda thought that big goober would start out fairly decent for the Bucs and then would plateau faster than any of the other highly regarded QB's in his class. I'm pleasantly surprised he looks like he went straight to sucking.

Tampa has the least amount of talent in the NFL. Our o-line, may be better than theirs. none the less, he looked pretty bad.

and they have two studs at WR and a good defense

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back