Winslow gets 14 years

So 1st, this ninja was going to be tested off the rip b/c he’s a famous athlete.

2nd, he’s a rapist, so that’s already going to have the wolves sniffing at him

3rd, he raped old women, which means 0 fcks will be given.

There’s 2 things the yard hates: child molesters & rapist. Ya’ll talking about being rehabilitated & getting out in 14; ****, dude might not make it to 14. If he does, he’s going to be PC’d the entire time.

He’s got 3 yard strikes against him. I’m going to assume he’s not going to be w/ Gen Pop, b/c if he is, he might not make it to 5 yrs. Like real talk. Even if ppl on yard don’t know who he is, his résumé (paperwork) is going to get around, ASAP.
I see them sending him up to the state of Washington where they send all the other pedos and rapists. That prison is where my girl's sis works at as a corrections officer.

Advertisement
How big is Winslow’s pension? And I have no idea what OJ’s financial situation is, but don’t underestimate the role of sycophants in his life. I’m sure he’s got a bunch of rich old white assh0les giving him money and probably letting him live in one of their spare places. I doubt Winslow engendered that sort of sycophantic following to help him when it’s over.

On top of that, Orenthal was absolutely 100% not guilty; Winslow admitted guilt.
OJ did a nice job of setting up his estate. Florida, along with Texas, allows a home to be fully protected from lawsuits/creditors so OJ has a huge Florida house that is protected. Additionally, he put all of his liquid assets in annuities and IRAs, which are also creditor protected assets. I am sure you are right about people buying him dinners, rounds of golf, etc. so they can say they hung out with OJ.

As far as the civil suits, doesn't matter what happened at the criminal case as criminal is beyond a reasonable doubt whereas civil cases only need a preponderence of the evidence, meaning more likely than not. But, it does make it easy when they plead guilty criminally.

Winslow played for 10 years, that's got to be at least enough to live on. For comparison, OJ played 11. OJ also gets royalties from his acting. I don't know whether Goldman got those.

Guilty or not doesn't really matter as the civil court saw fit to award Goldman, just as I'm sure they would Winslow's victims, albeit a lot easier considering his admission.

My point is he won't exactly be living on welfare when he gets out. He'll be a 50 yr old with a record and too much time on his hands. Which is why I said I hope he gets the help he needs.
We have no idea what his pension will be or how pleading guilty to multiple rapes might affect it. I mention his guilty plea more for the fact potential sycophants won’t be able to hide behind lack of adjudication of guilt like they do with Orenthal. With Winslow, no one will want to be around him. We also have no idea how a guilty plea/conviction for rape might affect claimants’ ability to get to whatever pension there is.

I see them sending him up to the state of Washington where they send all the other pedos and rapists. That prison is where my girl's sis works at as a corrections officer.

Yeah, they are starting to separate offenders by designations now, which is b.s. He needs to meet the yard.

We have no idea what his pension will be or how pleading guilty to multiple rapes might affect it. I mention his guilty plea more for the fact potential sycophants won’t be able to hide behind lack of adjudication of guilt like they do with Orenthal. With Winslow, no one will want to be around him. We also have no idea how a guilty plea/conviction for rape might affect claimants’ ability to get to whatever pension there is.
I suppose it's possible that the NFL has a exception for certain crimes, but he still has a wealthy father even if he won't have a generous circle of friends. At the very minimum, he won't be a drain on society.

But again, He'll still be young enough to be harmful and will have a lot of time on his hands. I just hope we're not having a similar conversation 15 years from now.

Advertisement
OJ did a nice job of setting up his estate. Florida, along with Texas, allows a home to be fully protected from lawsuits/creditors so OJ has a huge Florida house that is protected. Additionally, he put all of his liquid assets in annuities and IRAs, which are also creditor protected assets. I am sure you are right about people buying him dinners, rounds of golf, etc. so they can say they hung out with OJ.

As far as the civil suits, doesn't matter what happened at the criminal case as criminal is beyond a reasonable doubt whereas civil cases only need a preponderence of the evidence, meaning more likely than not. But, it does make it easy when they plead guilty criminally.
I’ve got a general working knowledge of standard of proof, but you’re right about Orenthal having people helping him. Does he still have a place in Florida?

I’ve got a general working knowledge of standard of proof, but you’re right about Orenthal having people helping him. Does he still have a place in Florida?
OJ's in NV now. FL didn't want him back after prison.

But you're absolutely right about people buying him things. My brother in law ran into him in Rachel's 12-15 years ago and everyone was buying him drinks.

He ain’t gonna have shlt after all the civil lawsuits and lawyer fees.

He deserves to be broke AF once he gets out.
This guy would like to comment
1613835697592.jpeg

Advertisement
People get longer sentences for drug crimes. The dude is dangerous and a legit threat to society. A guy who is a serial rapist and assaulter of elderly women is garbage. I don’t care how good he was at football.
This! Real life menace to society.

I was hoping for the chair. What a disappointment I have to continue to share a planet with this ******* creature. Hopefully someone kills him in prison.

Advertisement
Want to guess how long it will take for him to find Jesus? He will claim, in a few years, he has found the Lord and became a licensed clergyman so he should be given parole.

Want to guess how long it will take for him to find Jesus? He will claim, in a few years, he has found the Lord and became a licensed clergyman so he should be given parole.
Much more likely he finds the solace of sweet suicide.

Probably with good behavior he'll be out in 10.

Winslow needs serious help; possibly medication from a psychiatrist. Wasn't the rumor some years back that he complusively *********ed in the locker room? He's had mental health issues for a long time.

No, I'm not excusing what he did, and yes, he deserves to be punished.

Advertisement
Hey guys, I hope Darren Sharper turns his life around too. Who cares that he roofied a billion women and raped them.

Pray for him.

State charges is a third of your sentence before appearing before the State PAROLE BOARD. He will be be released under supervision of STATE PAROLE AGENT. Once released if that's the case, he'll be watched like a hawk. Parole agents don't need any search warrants at all. The convict STILL belongs to the department of corrections. Love that, just a single **** test if positive, convict goes back to jail to appear before the PAROLE JUDGE. If found guilty, he's going to prison for the remaining of his sentenced. But I dought it cause the prisons are over crowded.

Last edited:
If they examine his head and find massive CTE, I wouldnt be surprised.

Found an older interview of him talking about his football career, his injuries and the life threatening situation regarding the staph infection he had and how he started cycling... Listening to him, he was nowhere near the person he was coming out of college and nowhere near what he is now.

Advertisement
Back