Winslow gets 14 years

The creditors can't touch His pension, see OJ.

Only his pension, whatever that may be, is protected from civil judgements. Lawyer fees are not. His pension will get eaten up by living expenses, lawyer fees, etc. Most other assets or monies he has are pretty much fair game. Add to that he’ll spend most of the rest of his life playing cat and mouse with his creditors and the be shunned as a registered *** offender. It’s a miserable life. ***** him anyway I’m sick of talking about him. I just thank God he wasn’t a serial killer and didn’t kill anybody, like Aaron Hernandez. Still a huge POS though

Advertisement
Winslow has serious problems. Let’s pray for him, and any potential future victims that 14 years in prison results in some form of rehabilitation, at least to the degree that he never assaults anyone else.
Keep in mind that he will also be a registered *** offender for the rest of his life. Winslow “sentence” will not end when he leaves prison. That can make you upset or happy, but regardless, it is the nature of *** crime convictions.
I’ll pray for him, pray that he shanked and never makes it out.

Pray for a sick fvck like him, GTFOH

People get longer sentences for drug crimes. The dude is dangerous and a legit threat to society. A guy who is a serial rapist and assaulter of elderly women is garbage. I don’t care how good he was at football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fuuck him- dudes a rapist and terrible human being and doesn’t represent anything about the program. I hope he rots in prison.

But yeah- let’s all pray for him and hope that he’s miraculously cured while in prison.

He’ll be alright he got money
He can take out an annuity that will pay him when he gets out. Yeah he will be registered but he will never have to work a 9-5 again
LOL. You guys are clueless. How many former NFL players who aren’t insane rapists go broke? Add to that the fact this guy hasn’t played in a long time and didn’t play that long anyway. Add in the huge money he’s spent on defense attorneys and likely civil settlements BEFORE this latest rape fest and trial.

Now think about all the civil actions coming Notre that he admitted guilt. Easy money for the victims if there’s anything left to be had.

LOL. You guys are clueless. How many former NFL players who aren’t insane rapists go broke? Add to that the fact this guy hasn’t played in a long time and didn’t play that long anyway. Add in the huge money he’s spent on defense attorneys and likely civil settlements BEFORE this latest rape fest and trial.

Now think about all the civil actions coming Notre that he admitted guilt. Easy money for the victims if there’s anything left to be had.
OJ isn't broke and he's been to prison and Goldman still has claim on anything he earns. Isn't there usually a stipulation that they can't take pension/retirement money?

OJ isn't broke and he's been to prison and Goldman still has claim on anything he earns. Isn't there usually a stipulation that they can't take pension/retirement money?
How big is Winslow’s pension? And I have no idea what OJ’s financial situation is, but don’t underestimate the role of sycophants in his life. I’m sure he’s got a bunch of rich old white assh0les giving him money and probably letting him live in one of their spare places. I doubt Winslow engendered that sort of sycophantic following to help him when it’s over.

On top of that, Orenthal was absolutely 100% not guilty; Winslow admitted guilt.

Advertisement
How big is Winslow’s pension? And I have no idea what OJ’s financial situation is, but don’t underestimate the role of sycophants in his life. I’m sure he’s got a bunch of rich old white assh0les giving him money and probably letting him live in one of their spare places. I doubt Winslow engendered that sort of sycophantic following to help him when it’s over.

On top of that, Orenthal was absolutely 100% not guilty; Winslow admitted guilt.
Winslow played for 10 years, that's got to be at least enough to live on. For comparison, OJ played 11. OJ also gets royalties from his acting. I don't know whether Goldman got those.

Guilty or not doesn't really matter as the civil court saw fit to award Goldman, just as I'm sure they would Winslow's victims, albeit a lot easier considering his admission.

My point is he won't exactly be living on welfare when he gets out. He'll be a 50 yr old with a record and too much time on his hands. Which is why I said I hope he gets the help he needs.

So 1st, this ninja was going to be tested off the rip b/c he’s a famous athlete.

2nd, he’s a rapist, so that’s already going to have the wolves sniffing at him

3rd, he raped old women, which means 0 fcks will be given.

There’s 2 things the yard hates: child molesters & rapist. Ya’ll talking about being rehabilitated & getting out in 14; ****, dude might not make it to 14. If he does, he’s going to be PC’d the entire time.

He’s got 3 yard strikes against him. I’m going to assume he’s not going to be w/ Gen Pop, b/c if he is, he might not make it to 5 yrs. Like real talk. Even if ppl on yard don’t know who he is, his résumé (paperwork) is going to get around, ASAP.
Lot of the *** offenders are now housed in prisons that are primarily *** offenders for the reasons you noted. In a regular prison with murderers who are serving life anyways and looking for some reason to put their skills to work, rapists and molesters have no chance.

Advertisement
Relly, can you enlighten us as to what the COs might have in store for our dear soldier?

Yes I remember it was said during the OJ civil trial that his pension and such couldn't be touched... But they basically took everything else...

Advertisement
Back